OCR02779 - Pokémon Crystal Version & Pokémon Diamond Version "Secretive Terrors"

djpretzel

Aw yeah dude. Really nailed those heavy drums, for sure. I do drum compression with a perfectionist mentality, so that means when I say those drums are pretty damn awesome, they just are. :lol: Production overall is way solid, and the arrangement, while just barely over the 50% guideline, is hella sweet. The sound design is sick too.

Dude, amazing production and I'm loving the whole chip-like d'n'b arrangement. Quirky and lots of fun, with a bit of a sneaky edge that fits the Rocket's hideout nicely. Probably one of the better ReMixes from you that I can think of off the bat, but that's just a matter of taste. Cool stuff, TGH.

• 1 year later...

I'm both an electronic musician (I also play bass and guitar) and a Pokemon fan, I think this is an excellent remix. Got any tips for DnB, I'm dabbling with the style and think you're great. Keep up the great work.

Especially like the Egyptian yet electronic and turbulent feel of the piece. It's also very well arranged. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a pretty intense interpretation of a Pokemon battle theme. Loved the combination of intense trace with intense chiptunes. It tells a great story too. I hear 1:57 – 2:14 and think “yay, the hero won the battle!” But then starting at 2:16-2:36, the adversary reveals that they are not done yet, and the battle continues. Great track all around.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02779 - Pokémon Crystal Version & Pokémon Diamond Version "Secretive Terrors"