Shonen ReMix Jump! - History

WiFiSunset

• 3 weeks later...

Check-In Dates are going up on the front page tomorrow!

Are you only allowed to remix one of the tracks listed, or can you pick any track as long as it's from a DBZ game?

Yes, you can pick any track from any DBZ game :).

The ones listed, are there so that people haven't played the game(s), can listen to the sources. If you have played the game, then they're there as a reference.

Although I will provide artists on this album with MP3's of their sources.

I realise I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to make my bass guitar and vocal talents available. Looking forward to what comes out of this project.

Any examples of your work? The same question for MangaMan :).

I'll be glad to have you two, so, PM me :D!

I'll put up a link to a couple of samples tonight. If that's not soon enough, I did the bass on Chernabogue's "Rock You Like A Dinosaur" on the new TMNT album, so you can check that out if you like. And take the album while you do. Lots of fantastic work there.

I can confirm Furilas is an excellent bassist, and can do some neat vocals. Don't hesitate to ask him! :)

I'll put up a link to a couple of samples tonight. If that's not soon enough, I did the bass on Chernabogue's "Rock You Like A Dinosaur" on the new TMNT album, so you can check that out if you like. And take the album while you do. Lots of fantastic work there.

Yeah it is an Amazing Album!! (Just got around to it today.)

I'll add you to the Resources list :).

I can confirm Furilas is an excellent bassist, and can do some neat vocals. Don't hesitate to ask him! :)

I agree, you both of you did a great job on TMNT album :D !

I also commend Furilas for his excellent stuff. This man kicks his listeners in the teeth with excellent music.

11/10 would bang

i mean

actually I might just leave it at that. It's pretty appropriate. <3

Thanks for saying so. Nothing's made me feel fuzzier than OCR work so far. <3 I've PM'd some sample links for you.

You're welcome :D. I got them, sounds awesome!

I also commend Furilas for his excellent stuff. This man kicks his listeners in the teeth with excellent music.

11/10 would bang

i mean

actually I might just leave it at that. It's pretty appropriate. <3

I have now succeeded as a musician.

x'D! This was just to good.

Just a heads uo for everyone in the Expert Resources section.

I'm going to turn the Resources words (ex: Bass) into hyperlinks containing either a song, soundcloud link, or sample.

So that if anyone wants to collab then they can hear the examples :).

So if you have a preference then PM me :)!

I will be sending PM's out to ask as well.

Thanks!

Sign me up for One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Beat the Nightmare!

Also, I'd be happy to lend orchestral skills as a resource. Check out my sig if you need examples!

Sure thing :D !

I'll list you as having claimed the track :). Nice source choice by the way :D.

What would you like me to list it as in the Resources Section? Orchestral Mastering, is this fine :)?

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

Thank you! I can also help with orchestration/arrangement. Maybe "orchestral production"?

Sure thing :D !

I'll list you as having claimed the track :). Nice source choice by the way :D.

What would you like me to list it as in the Resources Section? Orchestral Mastering, is this fine :)?

This was the perfect bite in the arse to get me into the remixes. :mrgreen: Glad to be a part of this!

Orchestral Production is perfect! I have you down for both that and the source you claim on the front page :).

The samples in your sig are great as well :D !

Glad to have you on the album!

• 4 weeks later...

I *might* want to change my source to the Password Menu instead. The Finals Duels source seems like it'd lead me to writing a remix in too similar a genre to the original.

EDIT: Yeeeeah, I'm feeling much better about this source, and it's still from the same game, so... :D It's also leaving me plenty of room for interpretation.

Edited by timaeus222

I might try and claim the New Namek/Big Gete Star theme from "DBZ Super Sonic Warriors 2"
And the 3rd cutscene theme from "Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans."

I second my Co-Director's comment :D!

Definitely let me know when the "might" turns into a sure claim :D!

I *might* want to change my source to the Password Menu instead. The Finals Duels source seems like it'd lead me to writing a remix in too similar a genre to the original.

EDIT: Yeeeeah, I'm feeling much better about this source, and it's still from the same game, so... :D It's also leaving me plenty of room for interpretation.

So that's a definite yes, to changing the source to Password Menu :)?

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

• Liontamer changed the title to Shonen ReMix Jump! - History
  • djpretzel locked this topic