Cosmic Prism

(Recruiting Album Director) The Anime Remix Album: 1st Edition

180 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2018 at 1:28 PM, Thirdkoopa said:

Hey; I notice I'm still on here and I want to apologize. Lots of crazy stuff happened within my family (my mom being in the hospital for 2 months) over the past 4 months. I'm apologizing however because I didn't let anything noticed. If I'm still on this, I'll have a WIP asap!

@Thirdkoopa It's absolutely fine man. I definitely understand different life scenarios can and will pop up out of nowhere. Hope your families doing okay, and yes you're still on this :) ! 

On 2/28/2018 at 1:54 PM, andersla said:

Considering the Pokemon anime is actually based on the games (they came out first), does that count?

@andersla Mmmmm, that's grey territory to be honest. Considering that there are whole albums dedicated to pokemon; I'm going to say no.

Unless, there's an instance to where a Pokemon game was based off of an anime that came first. In which case I would say, absolutely :).

(And just to clarify, this only applies to the Pokemon Anime/Games as it's unique in the fact that it's super represented on several other albums here).

11 hours ago, justKey said:

Where do I sign?? I do piano covers and several original compositions inspired by animes and games

@justKey Just inbox (PM me) your requested game or game source that you will be remixing and you'll be added onto the roster on the first page :).

13 hours ago, Cosmic Prism said:

@Thirdkoopa It's absolutely fine man. I definitely understand different life scenarios can and will pop up out of nowhere. Hope your families doing okay, and yes you're still on this :) ! 

@andersla Mmmmm, that's grey territory to be honest. Considering that there are whole albums dedicated to pokemon; I'm going to say no.

Unless, there's an instance to where a Pokemon game was based off of an anime that came first. In which case I would say, absolutely :).

(And just to clarify, this only applies to the Pokemon Anime/Games as it's unique in the fact that it's super represented on several other albums here).

@justKey Just inbox (PM me) your requested game or game source that you will be remixing and you'll be added onto the roster on the first page :).

Fair enough, thanks for the response!

UPDATE: We're still searching for artists to join in on the album!!!

Just want to let everyone know that this project in No way is dying off or ending :)

************************UPDATE: SEARCHING FOR A NEW ALBUM DIRECTOR************************

Things have gotten increasingly busy in my life, and I realize I will no longer be able to provide this project with the attention it needs to flourish towards completion. 

So effective immediately, I'm searching for someone to take over as Album Director. Once chosen: All mp3 & wav files will be transferred over to them so they have an up-to-date status & file content for the album. I'll also be moving down as a Co-Director for the album (I could provide better assistance in that format).

There are a few requirements for the search, and they are: 

1. Have at least 5 songs posted here on OCR.

or

2. Directed or Co-Directed an OC Remix Album in the past. 

(First dibs do go to the current Co-Directors of the album, but by all means still get in touch with me if you are interested :) ).