Shonen ReMix Jump! - History

WiFiSunset

• 1 month later...

Announcement

The July 16-29 check-in date is approaching. To restate what's on the front page :).

"-WIP’s will be sent to the Director (Me). After which, I will immediately forward it to the Co-Director and the Song Evaluator.

-Clearly Mark the messages containing the WIP’s, as this will help me forward it and respond to it more quickly and efficiently. (Ex: Bleach WIP; Naruto WIP; Etc.) "

Afterwards feedback will be given on the tracks, and their status will be updated on the front page. I'll be active within the check-in date :).

Update

First, I would like to apologize to the artists on the album. I won't be able to be here for the check-in (due to my current situation in life).

So SkyRiderX and DarkeSword will be one's that the WIP's will be sent to. (SkyRiderX, contact DarkeSword about how we're handling the WIPs, so you can be linked to it as well :). )

Artisits: If you do not have a WIP, then just state that you are still interested in the album and would like to remain claimed :).

-Cosmic Sounds

Again, sorry for not being able to be here for the Check-In date. I'm glad the album's coming along well!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
My track is coming along pretty well. Should have a pretty decent WIP to submit pretty soon! xD

Also I'm glad to see the album coming along so well. We've got some good stuff already submitted so keep up the good work and keep spreading the word about the album! The more remixes we get the better!

Can't wait to hear it!

Yeah, I agree. This album's coming along pretty well :)!

The Check-In's for one more week.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Substantial WIP Deadline has been extended out to June 26, 2015.

I apologize to the artists on this album for being out of contact for a while. I will explain my situation better in PM, as for privacy.

Regardless of what life situations have come up in my life. I am still determined to see this album to the finish :)!

I will be checking in with artists to see where everyone is.

Thank you,

Cosmic Sounds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you need to be working on this to sport a banner? Also you should probably increase the size of the album name on there, its a little hard to read.

Hey StarDragonJP :).

The banners are for anyone who would like them. For those on the project, those who just like them, and those who support the album as well :)!

So absolutely feel free to grab one!

Do you mean the album title that shows on the forums? Or the title on the front page?

Either way I'll go ahead and make them both a bit bigger. Thanks for the input :) !!

Edit: Yeah I saw what you meant with the title on the front page, and made changes to it so it's bigger :)

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

Hey StarDragonJP :).

The banners are for anyone who would like them. For those on the project, those who just like them, and those who support the album as well :)!

So absolutely feel free to grab one!

Do you mean the album title that shows on the forums? Or the title on the front page?

Either way I'll go ahead and make them both a bit bigger. Thanks for the input :) !!

Edit: Yeah I saw what you meant with the title on the front page, and made changes to it so it's bigger :)

I meant the title on the banner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey KingTiger that would be great to have you on :)

Yes you are correct. They can be from any source from any of that anime's game.

The only requirements for them is that they must be: 

Opening and Closing Songs: Will be a Vocal Track. Or a Cohesive Combination of Sources (2 or more sources).
-Opening and Closing Songs can be claimed by anyone. 

These are the only requirements for the opening and closing songs :).

I'm going to be starting up "Source of the Week" again :). Every week (normally on a Monday). I'll post a source from a Shonen Jump Game.

This weeks source is a smooth rock out with a cool rhythm to it. 

Bleach Heat the Soul 7 OST - BGM 029: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZnI5VulCRk

Edit: Rethinking this, because I'm not sure if posting a source each week is effective in exposing different sources to people.

Man only 2 DBZ tracks. I thought it'd be the 1st one to get all it's tracks considering the populaity and that there's like 100 Dragon Ball games.

Also have you started considering which manga's to use for the 2nd Edition? Cause I would suggest YuYu Hakusho, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, & Shaman King.

• Liontamer changed the title to Shonen ReMix Jump! - History
  • djpretzel locked this topic