Shonen ReMix Jump! - History

WiFiSunset

Man only 2 DBZ tracks. I thought it'd be the 1st one to get all it's tracks considering the popularity and that there's like 100 Dragon Ball games.

Also have you started considering which manga's to use for the 2nd Edition? Cause I would suggest YuYu Hakusho, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, & Shaman King.

Yeah I know lol. I thought so as well to be honest. There's still plenty of time for them to be claimed though.

I honestly reckon the album shouldn't be restricted to the anime/manga series in the first page, because I would rep the hell out of some Shaman King. 

Massive fan of it. <3 

When we reach the second volume then reap away ;)

Sort of off topic. J-Stars Victory Vs + just came out. Having fun playing it , biggest Jump crossover ever. Pretty unique fighting system, It also has a few good tunes as well.

I was going to listen to the soundtrack because I was curious about how it sounded lol. Good o know :D, because I forgot this was coming out xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've extended the final deadline to July 31, 2016. And have added more deadline dates leading up to it as well, as we are still Actively Recruiting :).

Keep up the good work everyone :)!

These are the modified deadline dates in the schedule:

Check-In Dates

1. July 15 – July 29, 2014 [Deadline Passed]
2. November 6 – November 20, 2014 [Deadline Passed]
3. June 29, 2015 [Deadline Passed]
4. Nov 15 – Nov 29, 2015
5. January 23, 2016

6. March 23, 2016

7. June 30, 2016

8. July 31, 2016 (Final WIP Deadline)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey All,

To update everyone, I've negated the January 23rd Deadline. So the next one will be on March 23rd.

Still actively recruiting for the album. We're making some progress, so let's take this thing to the finish!

School's had me beyond busy, but now that I'm in the swing of things, I'll be focusing my attention back to the album more as I can :).

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2016 at 6:33 PM, Sagnewshreds said:

This sounds like it'll be an awesome album. I noticed there's no love for Dark Duel Stories in the Yugioh section though.

That game was my jam.

Sounds like a cool source :). If you're up for remixing it then let me know!

We still need to recruit members for this album, I'm finding that it's because a lot of the games are more obscure and haven't been played by a lot. But nonetheless it still has Amazing music :). So I definitely hope it gains more traction within the community too.

Hey Cosmic Sounds or...........whoever you are... 8O 

Sorry for the lack of movement on this project from me. I haven't done stuff on other ones too. It's been bad. Real bad. I don't want to drop though, and I dunno how lenient you can still be at this point. I understand if you want to cut me. But I really like my "Don't Cry" source and would really like to tackle it.

Things are difficult because I took on more than I could handle, and then stuff came up on top of that. I don't even remember all of the stuff I said I would do, and if people don't tell me then I don't know. But I remember this one because the source (which I didn't know about before) is so good. And it feels like a massive dyock move to drop something after like 9 years. I'm not dropping of course, just pointing that out. 

I'll try to get some stuff out of the way so I can hop on this, hopefully before July O_O

On 4/27/2016 at 2:01 AM, Brandon Strader said:

Hey Cosmic Sounds or...........whoever you are... 8O 

Sorry for the lack of movement on this project from me. I haven't done stuff on other ones too. It's been bad. Real bad. I don't want to drop though, and I dunno how lenient you can still be at this point. I understand if you want to cut me. But I really like my "Don't Cry" source and would really like to tackle it.

Things are difficult because I took on more than I could handle, and then stuff came up on top of that. I don't even remember all of the stuff I said I would do, and if people don't tell me then I don't know. But I remember this one because the source (which I didn't know about before) is so good. And it feels like a massive dyock move to drop something after like 9 years. I'm not dropping of course, just pointing that out. 

I'll try to get some stuff out of the way so I can hop on this, hopefully before July O_O

Cosmic Prism now xD.

And I do understand the busyness part for sure, took on a full time job and am dealing with finals at the moment. So things are hectic here too. 

And I'm not going to drop you from the album.

• More likely than not, I'm going to lessen the scope of the album to 5 songs per section (minus the Yu-Gi-Oh section, which has a decent amount of people on it). That way things'll be more streamlined and manageable towards completion.

I'm also going to drop myself from one song to open up availability for it. So definitely pushing for this to be complete. I'll more likely than not extend the final deadline in order to allow time for more recruitment into the album. I'll keep everyone updated and give an official update when I can in the coming week.

Thanks for till staying on board the album :) ! These games really do have some fantastic music!!

Alright, front page has been updated.

I've streamlined the album, and we're definitely pushing towards completion :) ! 

The next Deadline date is June 30th. For this one I'm going to keep up with artists more, because at least a WIP status will be needed to stay on the album (this includes myself : p). I'll also be asking if artists want to stay on the album as well. I will be extending the Final Deadline, but it depends on how everything turns out by the next WIP Deadline.

Let's get this thing done :) !!! Thanks for the hard work so far as well everyone!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Shonen ReMix Jump! - History
  • djpretzel locked this topic