POST-BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - Garrett Williamson's (G-Mixer) album Edge of the Universe for $5.99

http://cdbaby.com/cd/garrettwilliamson

EDITED:

Ok, so the album is not longer $5.49, but you can get it for still a dollar cheaper right now ($5.99).

I have made a deal that the NEXT PURCHASE OF THE FULL ALBUM WILL GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY NEW CHRISTMAS SINGLE releasing soon, "Christmas Has Awoken". The file probably won't be pretty; it probably won't have any pretty information like if you were to purchase it.

BUT, it will be a very high quality file

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Hi there.

so this is the only crap I have to sell so I decided to do a Black Friday deal on it, cuz why not.

so the whole album is $5.49 just today and individual tracks are $0.69 just today only on CD Baby. normally the album is $7 and the individual tracks are $0.99. this deal is obviously only for the rest of today, and then on Saturday I'm bringing the prices back up again.

so please go check it out! thanks, yo.

Edited by Garrett Williamson

Ok, so the album is not longer $5.49, but you can get it for still a dollar cheaper right now.

I have made a deal that the next purchase of the full album will get a free digital copy of my new Christmas single releasing soon, "Christmas Has Awoken". The file probably won't be pretty; it probably won't have any pretty information like if you were to purchase it.

BUT, it will be a very high quality file