MnP 05: SuperMario64 Koopa Theme

HoboKa

Well, I would have quite liked to have participated here, but I've tried signing up on ThaSauce with two different emails and usernames, and I'm never sent an activation email, so I can never log in.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them, but I won't be able to finish in time for the deadline for this particular competition (mainly because I've stopped working on it since I can't log in).

If you have troubles with ThaSauce, upload the song somewhere else and post a link to it in this thread. Soundcloud is recommended. Make sure that there is a download link to the thread, Hoboka (or myself) then are able to upload it on ThaSauce. I hope Hoboka won't mind if you are not able to do this before the deadline.

I hope the issue will be solved pretty soon, I can understand that it is annoying.

If you have troubles with ThaSauce, upload the song somewhere else and post a link to it in this thread. Soundcloud is recommended. Make sure that there is a download link to the thread, Hoboka (or myself) then are able to upload it on ThaSauce. I hope Hoboka won't mind if you are not able to do this before the deadline.

I hope the issue will be solved pretty soon, I can understand that it is annoying.

Thanks, that's appreciated - I might do that for the next competition, but I'll pass this week and won't complicate matters :)

Welcome to the voting Stage, there are 4 entries this round, good turn up ^_^

Also, this is a reminder to everyone who is/considering participating to let me know about account issues for ThaSauce before the due-date so that things can run smoothly and I don't die of a panic attack.

Edited by HoboKa

Thanks, that's appreciated - I might do that for the next competition, but I'll pass this week and won't complicate matters :)

Oh I missed this post. Then disregard my (now deleted) previous post everyone - business as usual :P

Next time if you'd like to participate Xenonetix, send me a PM with your track - if I have the time and energy next week, I'll try and contact ThaSauce admin to get your account activated.

EDIT

REGARDLESS, if you have an account working for ThaSauce or not, I can simply submit your remix in your stead :D

Edited by HoboKa

yea , im having a hard time keeping it conservative.

Your track is actually fine the way it is in terms of conservatism (god I hate that word). Since you broke the rule of not making qualitative remarks about your own crap, I followed suit =p - but only this time :3 - I've also slightly altered the rules and trimmed down on the example tracks, to the core ones that I think are perfect examples for MnP. Don't worry, MnP is still about the meat and potatoes, but I just want to encourage people to try and add a little more original content...I guess everyone knows who I voted 1st place for :P - I hope I didn't break anything >_<...better read that competition code and conduct more thoroughly myself I guess haha.

Edited by HoboKa

I'll try and contact ThaSauce admin to get your account activated.

EDIT

REGARDLESS, if you have an account working for ThaSauce or not, I can simply submit your remix in your stead :D

Don't worry - Thankfully, (a mere 2 weeks after I signed up in the first place,) I received the activation email yesterday, so I can participate from now on :)

Results

Esperado got 1st place with 18 points

Trism got 2nd with 15 points

GrapplingHook got 3rd with 8 points

Kitty got last place with 7 points

**NOTE**

Previous winner (liquidrain) did NOT vote so there was no 2x points granted to anyone.

Someone voted for himself as 3rd, so I had to change it to a different participant, a participant may NOT vote for themselves on MnP. To whom I am refering to, please do not do it again :tomatoface: Sorry for not clarifying it in the MnP Guidelines, I shall rectify that.

esperado, please pick the source tune for round 3 and PM me.

Edited by HoboKa