Generating Interest - Mario Kart ReMix Album

Not yet. Haven't been able to talk to pokemoneinstein.

I've been fairly busy and will be up until around summertime when it'll begin to settle down a bit. I'm still planning on making this happen, but for the moment I'm not digging myself into it because I've got quite a few other things I need to take care of first.

I'm hoping everyone is still interested in this; I'd rather it not die out again.

I've been fairly busy and will be up until around summertime when it'll begin to settle down a bit. I'm still planning on making this happen, but for the moment I'm not digging myself into it because I've got quite a few other things I need to take care of first.

I'm hoping everyone is still interested in this; I'd rather it not die out again.

Hell, I'd love to see this project survive. I would have loved to see the Breath of Fire project survive too, but it seems it's officially dead now.

I'm all for this project staying on course, especially since I tried making a MK project years ago, and that ended disastrously (mostly on my own part due to my excellent leadership skills at the time </sarcasm>). Try keeping this alive dude, most projects take years to complete so don't lose faith if it's slow to get off the ground. Keep on keeping on.

Pretty much the same deal for me. Life went to hell in a handbasket a few months ago, but things should be smoother in just a few months.

• 1 month later...

I'm definetely interested in joining this project. I don't have any experience with any sort of album, but I've got time and passion on my hand so if there's still a need for assistence in the album management then I'd really like to help. If not, then I would still like to participate in this project with any kind of remix.

I'm definetely interested in joining this project. I don't have any experience with any sort of album, but I've got time and passion on my hand so if there's still a need for assistence in the album management then I'd really like to help. If not, then I would still like to participate in this project with any kind of remix.

Awesome man. Definitely will take it into consideration.

• 1 month later...

Stiiiiill not dead, but my life has gotten really really busy. I question when I could get back onto doing this, because I want to be able to direct this project at a decent speed, making some solid progress. I don't start something and not finish it. I'm just not that person. So once I truly get into this, I won't be disappearing like this. I just don't know when I'll have time to get to this.

Stiiiiill not dead, but my life has gotten really really busy. I question when I could get back onto doing this, because I want to be able to direct this project at a decent speed, making some solid progress. I don't start something and not finish it. I'm just not that person. So once I truly get into this, I won't be disappearing like this. I just don't know when I'll have time to get to this.

No problemo, just let me know on Skype when you're ready, man. :D

• 1 month later...