PRC260 - Results - Celebrating 10 Years of PRC

Bundeslang

Ill be getting mine in right at the end here. some nice downtempo electronica here. just wanna really put the shine on it!

subbed!

not too proud of the fact i forgot to listen through it before i subbed it, so theres some trivial mistakes in there D: it was a fun round though!

Edited by Esperado

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. The turnout is great, the anniversary round is a big succes. This round has 8 songs and 1 Bonus Track. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third. Do not vote for HoboKa's song since that song is a Bonus Track.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve. They get a free first place bonus if they vote, giving them an advantage. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.

Nobody has a vote that counts twice.

You have until THIS Wednesday, January 1st 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote, check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC262. PRC261 will start in a couple of minutes, the winner of that round will also pick a source for PRC262.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

Man I can't wait to see the voting results and marvel at the 0 votes I got lol

yeah, this'll be interesting to see who comes on top, luckily I don't need to worry since I'm a [bonus] remix haha. This'll likely be a difficult vote =/

EDIT

Also, I left an easter-egg in the PRC 260 - sorry Bundeslang, I couldn't resist >.>

Oh and...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! >:3

Edited by HoboKa

Man I can't wait to see the voting results!

I'll prepare a graph, which I normally do when more than two people enter and not everyone votes the same. The fun thing for this round is that after the first 3 votes, 7 remixers already collected points.

There's still about 5 hours left to vote.

Happy new year everyone.

I made a comment about my musical taste in my vote that I now kind of wish I hadn't. I don't think it was offensive, but my apologies if it was.

I was moving this week and made the vote quickly and without enough thought.

You can log back in and change it if you want. Vote a second time and it will replace the first.

I made a comment about my musical taste in my vote that I now kind of wish I hadn't. I don't think it was offensive, but my apologies if it was.

I was moving this week and made the vote quickly and without enough thought.

I edited a little (removed the last section partly) to prevent that people take it wrong, even though I didn't think it is offensive.

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 8 (+ 1 Bonus)

Total number of votes - 11

Maximum Score - 33.

Voting stats can be found in this picture.

Voting260.png

Hoboka submitted a bonus track.

Xsquader collected four points and gets the last place wooden spoon.

CN received 5 points, worth a seventh place.

Mirby got 7 points, bringing her the sixth place.

Sadorf and Evktalo tied with 8 points, giving them the fourth place.

Toilet Goat got 8 points more as the number 4, but his 16 points only bring him third place.

Esperado was close to win, but 19 points means second place this time.

And the winner of PRC260 is DZComposer with 20 points.

Congratulations DZComposer, you are the well-deserved winner. It was interesting to see how the opinions differ between the voters (everyone got at least 1 point).

You may select a source for PRC262. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before next Friday, 10 January 2014.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC260

Edited by Bundeslang

Yo.

I'm a girl.

But still, 7 points. That's 7 more than I expected XD

Also totally forgot to mention it, but my track was a remix of the WWW Area theme from Mega Man Battle Network 2. WWW is pronounced World-3, hence the title lol

I edited it. Sorry for that.

But it's only 4 points more than expected, since you voted and got a free first place for that.

I am just wishing I hadn't been so busy preparing for school and dealing with the holidays. When I checked I had like 3 days left on the deadline. If you pop by my soundcloud you can see usually my original tracks are generally longer and of higher quality. Time is such a valuable thing lol.