NEW JUDGES & WORKSHOP MOD! Congratulations are in order!

DarkeSword

Flex, I knew you would get judge sooner or later ;) Congrats man, I know you'll do a good job giving out thoughtful feedback.

and Congratulations to Chimpzilla on becoming judge (wait, so we've got TWO judges in Phoenix, AZ near me now, when before there were none?!), and XPRTNovice on becoming workshop mod! Both well deserved :)

Woo, nice work, Chimpazilla and Flexstyle on the Judge positions! May we see moar awesome music come through here because of your hard working-ness! :D

Also, hey there XPRTNovice - let's make the Workshop move like never before... in all seriousness, I promise to schedule more of my time toward that over the next year than I have of late, myself, so hopefully it'll move as it's supposed to.

Congratulations all around - let's bring OCR into 2014 with a bang!

Big ups, huge props, and muchos congratsiosos..... or whatever, something congratulatory in Spanish...!!

Though, I told this to XPRT once I saw the news: I'm not even a little bit surprised or impressed at all. Looking at those three names, my reaction was immediately "pfft.... what took so long? 'bout daaayum time!" :nicework:

the only problem I have so far is that the Judges Decisions have already been moving incredibly fast. REALLY fast. As in it looks like I can no longer depend on sporadically sending perfectionist quickfixes anymore during the long wait. :lol:

oh well, the times are a-changin.

Big ups, huge props, and muchos congratsiosos..... or whatever, something congratulatory in Spanish...!!

Though, I told this to XPRT once I saw the news: I'm not even a little bit surprised or impressed at all. Looking at those three names, my reaction was immediately "pfft.... what took so long? 'bout daaayum time!" :nicework:

the only problem I have so far is that the Judges Decisions have already been moving incredibly fast. REALLY fast. As in it looks like I can no longer depend on sporadically sending perfectionist quickfixes anymore during the long wait. :lol:

oh well, the times are a-changin.

FYI, 6 of those 10 mixes were finished early as part of the judging test batch. :P