Hylian Fountains (LOZ inspired Glitch Hop)

antiPLUR

Hi there - couple of things. This forum is for remixes - there is another for originals (even if they are 'inspired'). Second, if you want critical feedback, try posting via soundcloud or some other site that hosts MP3s. You'll get a higher quality listen and therefore higher quality nitpicky feedback. Lastly, since source incorporation is a requirement if you're going to submit to judges, always include a link to the source (a YouTube link is fine there).

Thanks and have fun! I've gone ahead and moved this for you to the correct forum.

Ah yeah I was going to post it in the original category but it said "Non-videogame related songs". I will post a soundcloud link in that forum; I figured more people were probably familiar with youtube. Thanks for the info.

*edit*

Looks like you already moved it. Thanks :)

Groovin'! I really like this! My major complaint would be that there isn't many parts that aren't loaded with things going on. Right from the first drop it's a lot of patterns that feature 4-5 sounds playing their own part, it's kind of a lot to take in all at once, ya know?

A few minimalistic measures would highly contrast the fuller parts, adding a great dynamic!

Other than that, it's got a nice rhythm, and it's a great track overall :)