Instrumentals

tymeworkbeats

First off, huge pet peeve of mine and I'm sure many others will agree:

Don't come onto a forum pretending like you are sharing someone else's work when its your own. A simple registrar lookup blows your cover right out the window.

That being said it is an interesting release. Not my style but the production seems solid.

If you want people to be honest with you about your music, you should be honest with them about it as well, don't you think?

First off, huge pet peeve of mine and I'm sure many others will agree:

Don't come onto a forum pretending like you are sharing someone else's work when its your own. A simple registrar lookup blows your cover right out the window.

That being said it is an interesting release. Not my style but the production seems solid.

If you want people to be honest with you about your music, you should be honest with them about it as well, don't you think?

When exactly did he say it's not his own work?

In the OP. It's pretty clear that it sounds like he's sharing someone else's work. "You might like this, so here is something I know of."

Actually, it's not clear he's doing that at all. Never does he say he's sharing someone else's work. I never even interpreted it the way you apparently did.

Actually, it's not clear he's doing that at all. Never does he say he's sharing someone else's work. I never even interpreted it the way you apparently did.

He didn't say anything to the effect of "Here's something I did." or "Here's something of mine that you might like." It was closer to "Here's something someone did." or "Here's something you might like." He was ambiguous in that he didn't say at all who made it. He just said he found something interesting. I also said it was clear that it sounds like he was sharing someone else's work, not that it was simply clear that he was.

Now let's get back on topic, shall we? :lol:

Edited by timaeus222

Take a look at his blog, which gives the illusion of being informative with production advice and such. He has a list of "Top 5 instrumental Albums You Should Own" and lists his own at the top. I'm not saying that this isn't a valid (albeit sneaky) way to market yourself, but it is antithetical to the purpose of this forum.

*edit*

It appears he has removed the link from his signature. You can find the aforementioned blog here http://tymeworkbeats.com/blog/

*edit2*

I forgot to mention a registrar lookup of this blog lists its owner as Brynton Durant, quite obviously the OP. But yeah not a big deal like I said its just a dishonest way of promoting yourself. The music is actually not bad.

Edited by antiPLUR
added link