If you are awaiting mod review

XPRTNovice

All: If you have not received a MOD REVIEW and your thread has been marked as such, please BUMP your thread in these forums and I will get to it ASAP. I'm trying to start clearing out the old ones and make sure they're returned to "finished" when the modreview is complete.

If I don't see a bump in your modreview thread within the next week or so, I'm going to return all threads to "finished" states so that the queue is fresh. If, after that, you still haven't gotten a modreview, change it back to "modreview" and bump and we'll take care of it.

Thanks for helping us clear the backlog.

rozo edit: Shortcut for recent mod review marked tracks. Because it seemed like a new thing to some of you. No names. Link now updated for the new forum version.

Edited by Rozovian
removed thing that doesn't work right

Great initiative :-)

It's unfortunate that nobody will see this thread, though. You guys (OCR Staff) need to formulate some kind of messaging system so you could actually send a mass message to either regulars of the workshop forums, or just send it to everyone with a forum account. It's too easy for important info like this to just get lost or not be seen by the people who need to see it!

Good luck with the workshop modding. I assume it's still fair game for non-workshop mods to share comments. I always mean to do it :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I'm just a little pessimistic about subforums. I feel like nobody really seeks them out unless they have an active need to use them. But that's my problem. :tomatoface:

So I am assuming you've already done this and marked stuff as Finished? Is there any way to sort the forum by what is finished and what's WIP? Thread sorting? That'd be really helpful. Thanks Joe <3

I'm sorry, I'm just a little pessimistic about subforums. I feel like nobody really seeks them out unless they have an active need to use them. But that's my problem. :tomatoface:

So I am assuming you've already done this and marked stuff as Finished? Is there any way to sort the forum by what is finished and what's WIP? Thread sorting? That'd be really helpful. Thanks Joe <3

Bottom of the page, sort by prefix. Also this isn't a subforum...

• 3 weeks later...

I, on the other hand, have entered a new era of working 16 hours a day. I put in a request from my day job to go part time, but that may not occur for a while...right now, I'm getting sick just about every other week because my body can't handle the stress. Hopefully this will get resolved soon :( I had hoped to really hit the ground running but life has proven determined to interfere.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's not marked for mod review, I'm under no obligation to review anything. If I feel like it, and have time, I might listen and comment anyway. Funny how all the mods are around, and nobody marks anything for mod review.

Also, dudes, I added a useful little link to the first post. Cmd-f "mod rev" cmd-g-g-g-g, next page cmd-g-g-g repeat has worked for me, never had to use the sort/filter thing.