EDM: Every Day Matters (electronic dance music compilation for charity!)

SuperiorX

EDM: Every Day Matters

a1464682472_2.jpg

"Every Day Matters" is a 78-track electronic dance music compilation where all profits go to charity. I am in no way affiliated with this album, but I figured I'd share cause I thought people here would enjoy the release! I've listened through about half of it so far and it is a pretty solid album, which spans a wide range of electronic music subgenres. OC ReMixers PrototypeRaptor and Portanexus each have a track on the compilation too! Plus the whole thing is only £9.99 GBP (roughly $16).

From the bandcamp page:

EDM: Every Day Matters is a compilation of electronic dance music with the aim of raising money for charity.

The charity we are supporting is called 'Sport Relief', which is an international charity that funds numerous extremely worthwhile projects worldwide- providing clean water, shelter, education, healthcare and much more. All money raised will be donated! You can find out more here: www.comicrelief.com/how-we-help/the-difference-we-have-made

The compilation features 78 brand new exclusive tracks from some of the most talented artists around, including: Rameses B, Arkasia, Droptek, Felxprod, RoughMath, Feint, TwoThirds, Televisor, T-Mass, Varien, PhaseOne, SirensCeol, PrototypeRaptor, Veela, NCT, Biometrix, Bustre, Muzzy, Subformat, Insan3lik3, Dexcell, Karanda, Elliot Berger, Direct and many more!

100% of all money raised will be donated to Sport Relief. Together we can genuinely make a huge difference to countless lives!

Enjoy! Edited by SuperiorX