SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2014 [TheGuitahHeroe wins - complete ZIP available!]

SuperiorX

Wait for me to get home please! I'll unleash the floodgates tonight and update the first post then!

Dammit X you said the 10th! IT'S THE 10TH NOW! In fact for me it's been the 10th for the past 20 hours. Do you know how much self control I've had to exert to not post my choices 20 hours ago? Giving up meth is a walk in the park in comparison. So I hear anyway. Ahem.

*EDIT* I cry your pardon Gunslinger, for any ball breakage that may have occurred.

Edited by Trism

Let's just all blame Ethan Rex for posting his picks waaaaay early.

That cool with everyone?

Yeah fuck that guy

sign me up :D

Holy crap this compo just got real.

Seriously if none of you have heard any of Funk's stuff check him out. With all the names in this compo I'm positive we're gonna have some stellar tracks.

Holy crap this compo just got real.

Seriously if none of you have heard any of Funk's stuff check him out. With all the names in this compo I'm positive we're gonna have some stellar tracks.

Wow, thanks man. That means a lot.

Just a trivial FYI, but.. I wasn't planning on entering as I can't afford the time to participate on a practical level, as I normally pour a lot of energy and hard work into writing music, let alone time spent at work/daily errands/etc. Changing my mind was a result of choosing to compromise my production efforts to be more casual, so I'm really joining in more for fun than for competition. That being said, I'm really looking forward to what all the other talented participants will come up with!

Cheers!

- Pej

Edited by Funk Fiction

SIGN-UP IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!! For all those of you who didn't post early (thanks Ethan Rex) :razz:

I'll be updating the first post with additional information, so PLEASE READ all the rules for signing up and picking zones. Please only sign up if you're serious about participating and plan to at least be able to turn something in the week(s) you're mixing.

Sign-up will remain open for 2 weeks, or until I have 32 participants. I'll be tracking everyone's picks on this handy Roster Spreadsheet. Feel free to use the spreadsheet to see who has signed up and the zones they've picked, if it helps you make your selections. If they are any conflicts with people's top picks, I'll need to flip coins to resolve them. You will only be assigned one zone throughout the entire competition, so choose wisely!

For now, I'll be adding everyone who told me in advance in this thread they were 100% interested in participating to the Roster Spreadsheet. If you don't get back to me soon, then I'll free up your slot for someone else to sign up.

OK GO! :-D