SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2014 [TheGuitahHeroe wins - complete ZIP available!]

SuperiorX

Here are my 5 picks:

1. Azure Lake (Sonic 3)

2. Splash Hill (Sonic 4 Episode 1)

3. Wave Ocean (Sonic 2006)

4. Windy Valley (Sonic Adventure)

5. Aquarium Park (Sonic Colors)

These are definitely the songs I'll take but the order may change. Azure Lake is definitely my favorite Sonic song of all time but man, that Splash Hill Act 3 is so tempting... and much like last time, I have one zone ruining the aquatic theme of my picks :tomatoface:

Here are my five picks:

1. Bridge Zone (Sonic 1 MS/GG)

2. Sky Base Zone (Sonic 1 MS/GG)

3. Jungle Zone (Sonic 1 MS/GG)

4. Labyrinth Zone (Sonic 1 MS/GG)

5. Scrap Brain Zone (Sonic 1 MS/GG)

I am well focused.

Labyrinth Zone is completely different in MS/GG version compared to the MD/Genesis version.. SBZ is somewhat different, though at least pretty much the same tune. Green Hill Zone is the same as in the original version, as good as the tune is I didn't feel like picking it because of that.

--Eino

i guess i'm out then :oops:

Unless you win the coin toss. That is if SuperiorX is willing to overlook the fact that you only posted one pick (one theme 5 times still only counts as 1). There might not even be a coin toss.

Edited by Cash

Awwwwwwwww Yeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

My Picks 8) :

1.Rusty Ruins (Sonic 3D Blast)(Sega Saturn)

2.Sunset Park (Sonic Triple Trouble)

3.Kingdom Valley (Sonic 06')

4.Wave Ocean (Sonic 06')

5.Diamond Dust Zone (Sonic 3D Blast)(Genesis)

Rusty Ruins is my top pick :). So I'll probably adjust the others soon.

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

Unless you win the coin toss. That is if SuperiorX is willing to overlook the fact that you only posted one pick (one theme 5 times still only counts as 1). There might not even be a coin toss.

A coin toss is a coin toss, but the mystery box could be anything... it could even be a coin toss! You know how much we wanted one of those! :oops:

A coin toss is a coin toss, but the mystery box could be anything... it could even be a coin toss! You know how much we wanted one of those! :oops:

Brandon is being a Butt Hill Zone :razz: I have his other 4 picks, but they are to remain a secret :tomatoface:

This thing is filling up FAAAAAAAAAAST!!!

Can I redo my picks later?

Also I'm def. in, will have my picks by end of weekend. If I may, can I be on the Robotnik Bracket? It's a lot easier for me time-wise.

1. Gimmick Mountain

2. Ice Mountain

3. Pyramid Cave

4. Endless Mine

5. Stardust Speedway JP

Edited by NovaReaper

Count me in. Do we just say what team we want to be in and pick our zones here, or will there be a sign up page for that?

I'll randomize who is in what bracket. 16 for the Sonic Bracket and 16 for Robotnik Bracket. There is really nothing special to the teams, other than the artwork and stuff that will accompany that bracket. Unless you had a special circumstance where it was easier for you to mix one of those weeks, then I could place you in that bracket.

I got your picks via facebook, but you can post them again if you want, now that your forum account is working :-D

Can I redo my picks later?

Also I'm def. in, will have my picks by end of weekend. If I may, can I be on the Robotnik Bracket? It's a lot easier for me time-wise.

Yeah I got you on my list. Just post them when you have them figured out. And yeah you can be in the Robotnik Bracket if you prefer.

To recap, for everyone's sake: the Sonic Bracket starts mixing the week of Jan 26 (and subsequent rounds on Feb 9, Feb 23, Mar 9) and the Robotnik Bracket starts mixing the week of Feb 2 (and subsequent rounds Feb 16, Mar 2, Mar 16). The finals would be the week of March 23. I may allow 2 weeks for the finals when we get there, we'll see.

Mixing rounds will begin on Sunday with the mix being due the next Sunday. Then a one week voting period. So you can consider this your "off" week. Then if you win and move on, you'd begin mixing again the following week. I'll update all of this info in the first post very soon.

After flip-flopping these around a little while, I finally feel that these are in the order that I would like.

Tropical Resort Zone (Sonic Colors)

Bingo Highway Zone (Sonic Heroes)

Mushroom Hill Zone (Sonic and Knuckles)

Emerald Hill Zone (Sonic The Hedgehog 2)

Mystic Cave Zone (Sonic The Hedgehog 2)

I can't wait to see how this turns out!