SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2014 [TheGuitahHeroe wins - complete ZIP available!]

SuperiorX

ph? since when did we start to allow noobs in this compo?

I didn't have much of a choice...he was practically begging me for the spot. I didn't want to disappoint him and say no...so being the kind, warm-hearted person I am...*cough* :nicework:

But seriously, sorry I can't join you guys in the tournament. Stuff came up that...I'm sure you'll all hear about later. I'm sure it's gonna be kickass anyway. Best of luck to all of ya. \m/

P.S. I'll finish a Mystic Cave Zone mix anyway (soon). :-P

OK so BlackPanther is going to stick with Spring Yard as his zone, so the only change to the roster is pH jumping in with Aquatic Ruin in place of DjjD and Mystic Cave.

And yeah it sounds like we might have a nice handful of 'bonus' mixes again for the final compo release zip like we did in 2012, if DjjD makes a Mystic Cave mix anyway, if Jordanius does another SZRC megamix, and if Rexy's sig is any indication, she may have a bonus mix in store for us too :wink:

Get excited everyone! Just under 4 days until Round 1 of the Sonic Bracket begins! Match-ups will be posted just prior to 12pm Noon ET on Sunday, January 26th!

Check out this countdown timer that should work for your time-zone!! :-D All pertinent information including round dates, submissions info, and voting info is all in the first post of this thread, so please read up!

Get excited everyone! Just under 4 days until Round 1 of the Sonic Bracket begins! Match-ups will be posted just prior to 12pm Noon ET on Sunday, January 26th!

Check out this countdown timer that should work for your time-zone!! :-D All pertinent information including round dates, submissions info, and voting info is all in the first post of this thread, so please read up!

Exciting, I hope I get a good match-up, and I hope I actually make something... :-x supah busy!

The Sonic Bracket match-ups are LIVE!!!!!!

Check the first post of this thread to see who you are matched up against! Mixes are due to me by 12pm (noon) ET next Sunday, February 2nd! Let's gooooooooo!!!!!

Please read the information regarding submissions and file names in the first post as well. You need to send your track to me as a WAV file please. I will be encoding and tagging mp3s myself. Thanks! :-D

Trash talk hmmm... I'm gonna... put together a bunch of ideas... in a bag... and put them out for pickup.. oh wait..
So Mr X it's you and me eh? I'ma gonna take you down like a Christmas decoration that's been left up for way too long! How'd you like them spherical citrus fruits??

hahahaha, I love it. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!