SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2014 [TheGuitahHeroe wins - complete ZIP available!]

SuperiorX

EMERGENCY!!!!!

Unfortunately Funk Fiction has to drop out of the competition. I need someone to fill his spot ASAP. His bracket (Robotnik Bracket) is scheduled to start mixing this Sunday, February 2nd. Whoever fills his spot can pick any zone they want that wasn't already selected by another participant. If you are interested, or know someone who is interested, post here please!!!!!!!! Thanks! :-D

EMERGENCY!!!!!

Unfortunately Funk Fiction has to drop out of the competition. I need someone to fill his spot ASAP. His bracket (Robotnik Bracket) is scheduled to start mixing this Sunday, February 2nd. Whoever fills his spot can pick any zone they want that wasn't already selected by another participant. If you are interested, or know someone who is interested, post here please!!!!!!!! Thanks! :-D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe someone that was on Sonic CD?

My song is pretty much done too - just polishing right now! I didn't care for my track when I first started making it, but it's become a pretty fun song, in my opinion. A little more upbeat than my normal songs.

I'm not at all happy with my tune, haven't had nearly as much time as I expected. Still; an entry is an entry innit.

Aww, :sad: sorry you didn't have as much time as expected. But yeah, an entry is still an entry!! I'm still excited to hear how you handled our two sources!

My project file has been weird, for some reason there is a delay when recording. But in any other project or a new project there isn't, so no guitar in this one :'( But I've salvaged a little bit of the a capella idea I had so I'm trying to fit that in at least! Almost done with my mix now, gotta work tonight and tomorrow morning so not much time left for it anyways.

Same here. Nothing seems to be working out this week. I'm not sure I'm comfortable turning something this bad in...

It's still worthwhile to turn something in, even if it is a rough WIP. Especially after spending a week working on something, it's no fun to drop out and let your opponent advance by default :|. The same thing happens in a lot of compos, so I'd encourage everyone to turn something in!

Same here. Nothing seems to be working out this week. I'm not sure I'm comfortable turning something this bad in...

I've been there loads of times with DoD and subbing to the OCR judges. I keep thinking i'll skip the competition and make it better within a week or two then post it somewhere but it rarely ever happens. :-? Now i'm regretting a lot of the time I lost.

Even if it's unfinished throw it in and enjoy the rush of competing. Even if you tank, which doesn't really matter, the motivation you get may just get your skills up to that next tier.

Good luck! ...and sub that thing!

EDIT: check that out!! Three posts at 3:13pm!

Submit it anyway!!! This is a friendly competition and I'm sure lots of people will give you good feedback on it. Plus, the whole point of me peer pressuring you into this compo is for you to get better, and as we both know,

!