SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2014 [TheGuitahHeroe wins - complete ZIP available!]

SuperiorX

OK - so since my last update, I've received tracks from TheGuitahHeroe, DusK, Flexstyle, therex, theshaggyfreak, Novareaper, BrothaDom, and Chernabogue. That makes 11 total. I still need mixes from BlackPanther, Eino Keskitalo, Phonetic Hero, Garpocalypse, and Cosmic Sounds. You guys have an hour and half!!

Voting on the Sonic Bracket Round 1 will close at that time too. At noon, I'll tally up the votes and post the new matchups for Round 2. Then I'll tag and upload the Robotnik Round 1 entries and post them for voting! :-D

I have to apologize to my opponent, but I won't be able to turn anything in. Life and a few other things occurred, and I wasn't able to get much done......not enough to turn in anyway.

Sorry about this everyone.

Even if it's still just a WIP, you should turn it in! Better than just dropping out!! :-D

I still need mixes from BlackPanther, Eino Keskitalo, Phonetic Hero, Garpocalypse, and Cosmic Sounds.

Let the exact concern with last week rise up again - just over an hour before the deadline.

Matt, we know that Cosmic Sounds would be completely unable to contribute anything, but what would happen if Pete would also fail? What's going to happen to that matchup?

Let the exact concern with last week rise up again - just over an hour before the deadline.

Matt, we know that Cosmic Sounds would be completely unable to contribute anything, but what would happen if Pete would also fail? What's going to happen to that matchup?

Pete has a mix. No worries. I think we're good on everyone except Cosmic Sounds. I haven't heard from Gar since yesterday either, but I'm sure he'll turn something in.

I'm working.. I should've asked Brandon for a solo, dammit. It's been just a bit too hectic for me. (I think I keep whining in every post so I'll stop that now.)

--Eino

Yep, on it now!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

couldn't resist. :) getting pretty excited for this bracket.

When the tracks are up I'll probably have a small breakdown for anyone who is interested. My approach to multi-source remixes is less obvious than some and is more along the along the lines of Omote&Ura.

http://www.nakasendoway.com/?page_id=1442

Can't wait for the remixes! Trying to resist the urge to listen to the ones upped on soundcloud.