Game music album

SaxyJoe

Hey there,

Welcome to the OCR workshop forums.

You'll be much more successful in getting feedback if you follow the forum guidelines.

This also includes posting one song per thread, which is another sticky you should read at the top of the remixing forum. People generally don't want to listen to an hour of music critically and give feedback.

Good luck!

Hey there,

Welcome to the OCR workshop forums moderation team.

:P

Dude, albums are fine here. Yeah, ppl might want to focus on a single track and give feedback on that, but this forum is fine for albums. Where else would you put them? Only posted remixers get to post their releases in Community. Album releases, finished tracks, all that stuff is fine. The one song per thread rule was mainly to get more focused feedback on works in progress.

Dude, albums are fine here. Yeah, ppl might want to focus on a single track and give feedback on that, but this forum is fine for albums. Where else would you put them? Only posted remixers get to post their releases in Community. Album releases, finished tracks, all that stuff is fine. The one song per thread rule was mainly to get more focused feedback on works in progress.

I get that; I was just offering some advice as I see lots of people throw down "Listen to all of my stuff!" posts and they never get anything back. But I see the difference between a released album and WIPs, now.

Totally understood about the rules, I apologize. I posted one of my tracks earlier for feedback (http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45893) and never got a response -- I saw other people posting albums on this board and thought it might more helpful to show off all my album and see which tunes (if any) people were interested in talking about. I'll post a few more tracks to their own threads -- Thanks for the tip.

Thanks - but like Rozo said, if you're just looking to pimp your music and say "here's my album!" then it's cool to post albums with the Album/Other tag, I think and see if anyone wants to talk about the music. But if you're looking for critical reviews with help in your mixing and arranging, then one song per thread will help you get there - just don't go overboard and post a ton of songs at once, since that's essentially the same thing.

That's the critical difference that I neglected to post in my first response, I think.

Thanks - but like Rozo said, if you're just looking to pimp your music and say "here's my album!" then it's cool to post albums with the Album/Other tag, I think and see if anyone wants to talk about the music. But if you're looking for critical reviews with help in your mixing and arranging, then one song per thread will help you get there - just don't go overboard and post a ton of songs at once, since that's essentially the same thing.

That's the critical difference that I neglected to post in my first response, I think.

Noted. Thanks again for the heads up.