FL Studio stretching audio clips

After a long and unfruitful search on the topic, I'm left without a solution, so, I come to you folks. I'm making a song in FL Studio, and about halfway through the tempo increases by 10 BPM. Now, besides the automated instruments, the song also has a .wav file guitar track that plays throughout the entire song (recorded in a separate program). The guitar track accounts for this tempo change, yet FL studio insists on stretching the wav to try and make it match the rest of the song, which, of course, messes it up. Is there any way I can get FL to take its grubby little hands off of my guitar track and just let it play back how it was recorded?

After a long and unfruitful search on the topic, I'm left without a solution, so, I come to you folks. I'm making a song in FL Studio, and about halfway through the tempo increases by 10 BPM. Now, besides the automated instruments, the song also has a .wav file guitar track that plays throughout the entire song (recorded in a separate program). The guitar track accounts for this tempo change, yet FL studio insists on stretching the wav to try and make it match the rest of the song, which, of course, messes it up. Is there any way I can get FL to take its grubby little hands off of my guitar track and just let it play back how it was recorded?

You need the tempo information for all the wave clips involved in the project to be embedded so FL can read the information whenever you change the tempo. To do that, I open the file in Edison. Once I have it in Edison and I know the tempo information, then I will add that to the information of the file. Right above the window where you see the wave form is a tempo box that is usually empty. Double click it and enter the information of the sample (don't use quick guess or auto detect in Edison). After that, save the sample and open it in an audio channel, or you can drag the sample out of Edison into the playlist. Once you open the audio file into the channel, then go to the channel settings and right click the Time knob and click AutoDetect. After that, then change from resample to Pro Default. That should do it :).