[Job offer] O.S.T. for Arcade-Action indie game (paid)

Hello everyone,

my name is Alex from Germany. I am currently working on my first commercial indie game and while I can handle the art creation and programming part, I definitely need a musician for the... well... music.

Therefore, I am looking for someone who enjoys making original music - yes, this won't be a remix project (I hope it is okay to post here anyway. If you know of a better board to ask, I'd be thankful if you would tell me).

The game: What I am working on is an Arcade-Action game by the name "SUPER TANK WARS!!". I plan to release it on PC, hopefully on Steam, and maybe port it to Xbox One later (MS accepted me as an indie dev).

What I require: A soundtrack, consisting of a main theme, about 12 loopable tracks for stages, intro, outro and credits music and some fillers.

Sound: What I am looking for, sound wise is retro sounding music. HOWEVER, I am NOT necessarily looking for too much chip tune. I primarily think of the SNES sound (and from what I read, the SNES sound chip is rather unpopular to work with among chiptune musicians, am I correct?) or the sound on the Capcom CPS2 system.

Style: The style I am looking for is "Japanese". By this, I mean this certain, typical Capcom style from the 95-97 era (for example, I love Alph Lyla's work!!). A list of the soundtracks with the style(s) I think of:

Mega Man VII (SNES)

Street Fighter Alpha (Arcade)

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Arcade)

Super Puzzle Fighters 2 Turbo (Arcade)

Pocket Fighters (Arcade)

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (Arcade)

Marvel vs. Capcom (Arcade)

Of course I don't want you to work for free. However, I prefer to discuss this kind of details privately. But if YOU are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will gladly answer any questions.

Cheers,

Alex