What do you think will be the next Sonic album?

Allx360

??? weird topic to try and bring up here.

Currently a Knuckles Chaotix and Sonic R album are being brought into light. I believe the Sonic R project is a bit further into development than Knuckles Chaotix, though.

I would sincerely love to see a Sonic Adventure ReMix album come alive, though. But that may need to wait a bit.

• 3 months later...
I've just found this thread, and I've immediately thought about 25th anniversary album. Who likes this idea?
I wanna see a New Sonic album that focuses on the current generation and past gen, like Sonic Colors / Generations / Lost World. Wouldn't be a half bad idea. You could make an album for Sonic Colors alone, that game has amazing music.

so a sonic generation remix album. i like the concept.

A Sonic game with 2 different soundtracks?

I heard there's a guy who did the last one of those pretty well

Oh boy, I certainly DO NOT have time to direct any albums right now :razz:. Temporal Duality took up an immense amount of time, as does any album when it's done right. With that said, a Sonic 3D Blast album that covers the Genesis and Saturn soundtracks sounds awesome! I always enjoyed both versions of that game's soundtrack (although I only played the Genesis version). There are a lot of really good & relatively untouched songs in that game that are just ripe for the remixing! Best of luck to anyone that undertakes such an endeavor, you'd have my support for sure! ;-)

Oh boy, I certainly DO NOT have time to direct any albums right now :razz:. Temporal Duality took up an immense amount of time, as does any album when it's done right. With that said, a Sonic 3D Blast album that covers the Genesis and Saturn soundtracks sounds awesome! I always enjoyed both versions of that game's soundtrack (although I only played the Genesis version). There are a lot of really good & relatively untouched songs in that game that are just ripe for the remixing! Best of luck to anyone that undertakes such an endeavor, you'd have my support for sure! ;-)

As soon as 3D Blast came up, that whole deal came to mind lol

I'd eventually love a Sonic Adventure remix album. That's what I've been waiting for. I mean, if I have to keep waiting, I'll just end up doing one or directing one myself or something

I'd really love to see one of the Adventure games get covered, since they brought out a lot of the character specific tones at that point.