Shaq Fu 2: It is actually happening.

Brushfire

I remember playing Shaq Fu it was so bad I to this day don't know what possessed me to buy it might have been age (I was under 9 at the time).

The 1st one was so unbearable I played on total 1 hour of it in my lifetime. It's collecting dust now, and nobody would buy it from me lol

Since they are making a second one STOP ME IF YOU SEE ME BUYING THE GAME!

• 1 month later...
Has anyone even talked about or known about Shaq in the last several years? Then he comes out of nowhere with Shaq Fu 2 and expects it to have a following big enough for the game to be profitable? You know the only people who are gonna buy this game are OC ReMix staff.

He's done commercials, has a comedy youtube channel, and has his own soda brand. He's a pretty big deal, BRANDON

Anyone else hyperventilating after watching that promo vid?

Edited by Phonetic Hero

Has anyone even talked about or known about Shaq in the last several years? Then he comes out of nowhere with Shaq Fu 2 and expects it to have a following big enough for the game to be profitable? You know the only people who are gonna buy this game are OC ReMix staff.

He's also a commentator for NBA games. Which, I'm sure, has kept him semi-current among basketball fans.

Not that that will necessarily help him that much with selling the game, but still.