Gym Leader Tribute - Now Recruiting - Need Kanto Claims and vocalists M/F to contribute!

I can't invest a lot of time, but I WILL do a boy band collab with two other dudes for Cilan/Chili/Cress if anyone else wants.

VO-KILL HARM-KNESS LOL

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'll put you on the list. And don't worry about time right now. There isn't a deadline set for anything yet.

If you can get Brandon Strader or Sir_Nuts on it, I think it might become a magical piece of music. Just throwing names out there nilly-weedle.

I want to do either rap or some kind of spoken word. Maybe for Giovanni or Lt. Surge?

However, is there a restriction on who can do each leader's theme? Like, is it fine to have a male voice on say, Sabrina's track?

Rule 63 of Sabrina in musical form, um okay.

I always imagined her in a deep and sultry voice so if you think you can pull it off then go for it.

Virbank City remix made to capture the personality of Roxie would probably be the most challenging remix I've ever done, and I'd totally give it a shot.

And going with Shariq's idea, if I could find some badass rock-attitude female vocalist to complete it... damn, that'd be my mix of 2014.

Do you want me to put you down for Roxie?

If anyone needs song title names, I shall offer my services. Here is some I've thought of..

Misty Stole My Bacon

Brocks Rocking Mountain Adventure

For Blaine or Flannary - Lost My Heart in a Volcano

Janine - Ninja Sex Party

Giovanni - Taking Over the World, Of Course!

Sabrina - For Those About to Fight, I Will Mind Blast You

Lt. Surge - Sexy American

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

So I made a sig. Not sure if orange is an appropriate choice for Kanto. (Took the color choice from the google doc headings.) This may be more appropriate if a Pokemon World Remix Tournament were to happen as rough ideas for this design was taken from various compos.

Solarpump52fce268d18e2.jpg

Since I'm currently majoring in web graphic design, any critique is welcome.

If anyone wants one let me know.

So I made a sig. Not sure if orange is an appropriate choice for Kanto. (Took the color choice from the google doc headings.) This may be more appropriate if a Pokemon World Remix Tournament were to happen as rough ideas for this design was taken from various compos.

Solarpump52fce268d18e2.jpg

Since I'm currently majoring in web graphic design, any critique is welcome.

If anyone wants one let me know.

Save it as a PNG, not a JPEG with compression. It's filled with compression artifacts.

Save it as a PNG, not a JPEG with compression. It's filled with compression artifacts.

gym_leader_tribute_misty_by_the_bacon_thief-d76ag37.png

How is it now? I had to do the run around in order to actual upload this as a png file. Tried facebook and my RT account both ended up converting it to jpg automatically. Thank god for my deviantart account as it was able to keep it as png.

Feel like I downloaded dropbox for nothing now.

gym_leader_tribute_misty_by_the_bacon_thief-d76ag37.png

How is it now? I had to do the run around in order to actual upload this as a png file. Tried facebook and my RT account both ended up converting it to jpg automatically. Thank god for my deviantart account as it was able to keep it as png.

Feel like I downloaded dropbox for nothing now.

Yeah, JPG "added" a weird tint (the blue is the most noticeable) and some fuzziness earlier. Looks better now; try taking the smoothing off the bottom text. It's a pixel-centric font, so leaving the pixel rendering raw should give it the rendering quality of the big Pokemon-font text up above. If you're not sure what pixel-centric means (it's just a description I made up), it's like the URL on the graphic in my signature below.

Edited by timaeus222

Yeah, JPG "added" a weird tint (the blue is the most noticeable) and some fuzziness earlier. Looks better now; try taking the smoothing off the bottom text. It's a pixel-centric font, so leaving the pixel rendering raw should give it the rendering quality of the big Pokemon-font text up above. If you're not sure what pixel-centric means (it's just a description I made up), it's like the URL on the graphic in my signature below.

The font I used for the bottom text is suppose to be the same text used in the FR/LG games. I believe "pixel-centric" was something I was initially aiming for. Figure it would go well with design since is was nice and compact.

If it looks wonky or fuzzy, I could change it to something else. I was going to use the text seen in the original Red/Blue games but it ended up being too long and it just looked odd. I'm trying to keep the design "Poke-centric" as you can tell. :)