PRC262 - Results! - A Controversal Quest (Time Twist: Rekishi no Katasumi) + Flimbo's Quest)

Bundeslang

It's good to have you back man! I added you because I was talking with Sadorf about all those excellent songs you submitted to ORC back in the days (Like Castle in the Sand) and how you basically disappeared afterwards XD.

The return of Ichitootah. Welcome back!!:-D

I remember those tracks as well. Awesome times. The ORC was a nice competition and resulted in many good tracks (I still have many of them on my computer and play them once in a while).

Five songs already up, so if anyone is still working on a sixth, you better finish it on time because probably I won't extend this round.

It's good to have you back man! I added you because I was talking with Sadorf about all those excellent songs you submitted to ORC back in the days (Like Castle in the Sand) and how you basically disappeared afterwards XD.

I'm glad you added me! <3 VGM + Remixes

Lulu avatar!

--Eino

lol, yeah

The return of Ichitootah. Welcome back!!:-D

thanks, and congratulations for keeping PRC alive.

Edited by Ichitootah

I kinda like the idea that a composer can't win more than one competition in a row (except for in special occasions like this round), isn't that encouraging for people to participate? I don't know. Also I've found some sweet new VGM when I've been forced to find new sources.

I keep it the way it is. Otherwise (if it is used often) I might end up with selecting 3/5 sources myself. If winners do not know what source to pick I suggest them to take a look at the requests forum (of course, only sources without OC Remix songs and past PRC editions).

Winners can always enter the next round by submitting a bonus track. The winner may let someone else pick a source for him, but in that case he still may only enter with a bonus mixes. Exceptions are special editions (like the anniversary editions) or rounds with a double source like this one.

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 5 songs. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third/B].

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve. They get a free first place bonus if they vote, so it helps them to win the contest. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.

DZComposer has a vote that counts twice. OneUp entered the round and therefore does not get a double counting vote.

You have until THIS Wednesday, January 22nd 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote, check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC263.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

Edited by Bundeslang

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 5

Total number of votes - 7

Maximum Score - 21.

Voting stats can be found in this picture.

Voting.png

Evktalo got 5 points and the last place wooden spoon.

HokoKa ends fourth, with 7 points.

Ichitootah returned and ends with 11 points at third place.

OneUp gathered 12 points and gets second place.

And the winner of PRC262 is Sir Nuts with 19 points.

Congratulations Sir Nuts, you are the winner. You may select a source for PRC263. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Friday, 24 January 2014.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC262