New Sefiros Album! (VG Inspired Electronica Kickstarter)

Sefiros

BTEARJQ.jpg

Hello friends, you might recognise me from that one Final Fantasy VIII remix, Everything = Nothing, and an upcoming remix.

I'm just popping in to let you know that after several years I finally have a new album coming out and I am currently raising funds to get it mastered and pressed onto lovely compact discs. I've collaborated with several different vocalists for this album and you can find an example of the kind of sound you'll be hearing here:

Sefiros - The Dead Things We Are Made Of (feat. Kathryn Dearborn)

You will be pledging for a copy of the album and there are also some nice rewards such as posters and shirts to be had so have a look if you like some abstract art.

Enjoy the music.

Here's a link: Sefiros - Dither: New Album Release Fundraiser

Edited by Sefiros

I totally didn't recognize you from that one Final Fantasy VIII mix (edit: checked it out and it was great), but I'm excited to hear what you can do today. After checking out your kickstarter page, gotta say I'm lovin' it. If you're looking for someone to do the mastering, I'd love to be your guy. I'm working with people now for similar gigs, Zoltan for commissions and Careless Juja for their recent successful kickstarter.

I really dig the after effects videos. Great stuff, good luck with the kickstarter. :-)

Edited by Brandon Strader

This is just an update to let you all know that the fundraiser is now a quarter of the way through and isn't yet a quarter towards the goal amount. You can also see what sort of artwork you are looking at for the poster and shirt rewards. Hopefully it will entice you to have another look. I also have a teaser from another of my tracks with vocalist Kathryn Dearborn for you.

Sefiros - Glass Girl (feat. Kathryn Dearborn)

If you like music by Zircon, Nine Inch Nails, Imogen Heap, Akira Yamaoka, Muse, etc. you should find something to enjoy.

7cTQ2vPl.jpg?2

Thank you.