How old were you? (starting remixing)

I'm about to make some of you feel a little bit better about yourselves.

I didn't start remixing, or for that matter, I didn't even touch MIDI until I was about 26 years old. That was in late 2002. Even then, I wouldn't call my creations back then full remixes. They were more like experiments which I played around with while I got used to the idea of making music on my computer. I don't think I made a remix I cared to share with anyone until much later. Good times though.

So yeah, it's never too late to begin enjoying a hobby like this. Although when you're as old as I am, it sometimes takes a little bit longer to finish what you started, heh. Or maybe that's just me.

Discovered what MIDIs were in 2002, tried burning them to a CD (which is what lead me here), made plans for all types of remixes in 2003-2004, finally..um...*acquired* FL back in 2005 (at the times my parents were too scared to even put their names online, much less their credit cards and whatnot), and started mixing then.

Then I discovered OverLooked ReMiX, and now I'm making shit like this.

Which reminds me I need a music box soundfont...crap...