PAX East, who's going?

big giant circles

Didn't see a thread. Who's going?

*update*

Panels you should attend!

The OCR Panel (obviously) :P

Sunday, April 13th at noon in the Cuttlefish Theatre

More details coming soon.

You're a Gamer and a Musician. How Can Crowdfunding Work for You?

Friday Apr 11 at 4:00 in Badger Theater:

Panelists:

myself

Jill

Andrew

The Doubleclicks (Angela & Aubrey Webber)

Description:

Everyone loves a great Kickstarter, yet nearly half of all music campaigns are unsuccessful. Gamer culture continues to influence the indie music scene in increasingly mainstream ways. Hear from some of the artists rooted in the video game and gamer/geek-culture music scene on how they managed to collectively raise nearly $350,000 in funds for their projects. Additionally you'll hear insight on building your audience in the niche world of gamer-culture in addition to some general insight in "a day in the life of" artists like Big Giant Circles (Impostor Nostalgia, The Glory Days) zircon (Identity Sequence, Final Fantasy 6: Balance and Ruin) (Black Materia, Forever Famicom), Jillian Aversa (Atlantis Awakening) and The Doubleclicks (Dimetrodon, Lasers and Feelings, "Nothing to Prove").

Come one, come all!

Edited by big giant circles

• 2 weeks later...

As of about 2 days ago, I wasn't planning on going at all. Then I realized: PAX East was one of my favorite things that happened last year! What am I thinking??? (This may or may not have been prompted by my sudden obsession with Anamanaguchi that started also 2 days ago, and finding out they're playing at PAX E.) So I bought my tickets.

So yes, I will be there!

As of about 2 days ago, I wasn't planning on going at all. Then I realized: PAX East was one of my favorite things that happened last year! What am I thinking??? (This may or may not have been prompted by my sudden obsession with Anamanaguchi that started also 2 days ago, and finding out they're playing at PAX E.) So I bought my tickets.

So yes, I will be there!

Will you be there on Sunday and at the OCR panel? If yes, then I get to meet you in person!