Bravely Default: Return of old school Final Fantasy

Well, my collector's edition arrived a bit late, but it acceptable condition (which, frankly isn't a guarantee with Amazon's unpredictable packaging choices).

It's a hell of a lot of fun and a nice change of pace from the ball crushing feeling of the Atlus RPGs I got tons of last year. The social features are a lot of fun too. I need more people on my friends list that have the game.

Finally got my collectors edition. Hopefully you guys got me, I'm still confused a bit by adding friends. Are they just added from the 3ds friend list automatically?

Anyway's this game is beautiful in every way.

Also holy abilink Doulifée. You have now given me a moral crisis. Do I look up what skills I want ahead of time? Or do I find out by just leveling up my jobs normally? I don't want to waste time grinding classes I won't like, but I love discovering abilities >_<

Just beat this on hard last night. The music was nothing short of awesome and the boss himself was a worthy adversary. Over all I enjoyed the game. Anyone else finish yet? If so, thoughts? I felt the game was worth every penny.

Nice, nice; I got it a few days ago and play it on and off; it's pretty fun. The story and VO is actually not 2 shabby - I get the sense that it's actually spoofing the generic JRPG storyline a bit :D

EDIT

derp idk how to use the 3DS too well...how do I add people - also, how do I know what my friend ID is so I can give it out to ppl??

EDIT 2

Also, I have street pass activated...yet it keeps on saying that I haven't street passed anyone. Is it because of the region I'm in?

Edited by HoboKa

Nice, nice; I got it a few days ago and play it on and off; it's pretty fun. The story and VO is actually not 2 shabby - I get the sense that it's actually spoofing the generic JRPG storyline a bit :D

EDIT

derp idk how to use the 3DS too well...how do I add people - also, how do I know what my friend ID is so I can give it out to ppl??

EDIT 2

Also, I have street pass activated...yet it keeps on saying that I haven't street passed anyone. Is it because of the region I'm in?

On the 3DS menu you will see a smiley face in an orange block, that is what you press to add friends, on the top screen you'll see your friend code. Street passing is when you run across someone locally. You can just update your information on the save menu to send info out through the net to grab villagers.

On the 3DS menu you will see a smiley face in an orange block, that is what you press to add friends, on the top screen you'll see your friend code. Street passing is when you run across someone locally. You can just update your information on the save menu to send info out through the net to grab villagers.

YES thank you Nick Hyral!!

I just got 5 new villagers...and a lvl99 nemesis :?

hmmm lvl 12 vs lvl99 I think I stand a chance... good thing it's optional lol :tomatoface:

Also, I put my FC on my sig so you guys can add me for your town 'n shit ;)

Edited by HoboKa

I noticed something when I fought the optional boss Zombie Dragon... I tried, for fun, killing it using a phoenix down. It worked... sorta. The boss auto-revived.

However, after battle I noticed I got double the usual exp and jp amount that I got from another boss in the immediate area. So... is it possible to cheese the zombie dragon with phoenix downs for a huge exp and jp reward?