The Ultimate Sonic Remix Competition!!

TheVideoGame

So... there are quite a few details missing here. How does enrollment work? What's the timeframe for each round? How are submissions submitted? How is voting done, and what should the voting criteria be? What's the prize?

Also, what makes this more interesting than the other compos running concurrently, especially the SZRC? Why launch a second Sonic compo when one is already going on, which just recently started? What's the draw/hook?

There is already a Sonic competition right now, I'd at least wait until it's over before trying to recruit for another. You also might want to give a lot more details, see MindWanderer's post. You should also read through the Competitions Code of Conduct and check out the formatting of some other competitions. You're current explanation is very strange.

It's odd that you would make this thread after posting in the SZRC thread about being disappointed at missing the signups. I don't get it, is this some sort of response to missing the signups?

Edited by Cash

There is already a Sonic competition right now, I'd at least wait until it's over before trying to recruit for another. You also might want to give a lot more details, see MindWanderer's post. You should also read through the Competitions Code of Conduct and check out the formatting of some other competitions. You're current explanation is very strange.

It's odd that you would make this thread after posting in the SZRC thread about being disappointed at missing the signups. I don't get it, is this some sort of response to missing the signups?

I can kinda see the appeal, in that you have another competition because too many people missed it.

So... there are quite a few details missing here. How does enrollment work? What's the timeframe for each round? How are submissions submitted? How is voting done, and what should the voting criteria be? What's the prize?

Also, what makes this more interesting than the other compos running concurrently, especially the SZRC? Why launch a second Sonic compo when one is already going on, which just recently started? What's the draw/hook?

Yes i started it and did not finish it so i am doing it tomorrow and yes i am aware of that. If you read in big letters it says that it has nothing to do with them or affiliated. I could just scrap the idea so then you can go to the SZRC instead but it probably won't be a good idea unless a lot of people agree.

Refine this a bit, and also in case of doubt check with a staff member for a proper schedule. you can PM me or Darkesword so you can launch this on a timed window with less sonic compo.

We usually try to keep compo from competiting again each other for the benefit of everybody.

Ok how do you get rid of this forum because i have basically started pestering some people because what i invented has started a conversation which i didn't really want to have (No offence to anyone). I started a competition and basically did not have time to finish it. Since then i created a conversation i did not want to have.

I'll close this thread for you.

It looks like you signed up for these forums just this week. Generally speaking you probably want to get more familiar with the forums and the community before trying to run a compo or an album. If you're really interested in competitions on OC ReMix, it might be a better idea to take part in a couple of ongoing competitions first, just so you get a feel for this place and how everyone interacts.

Check out the People's ReMix Competition (PRC) or Meat 'n Potatoes (MnP). Those are regularly running competitions that don't have things like sign-up periods or long, multi-week commitments. You can basically just compete week-to-week if you want.

Good luck and welcome to OC ReMix. :)