Titanfall

Brushfire

Yeah, all the reviewers who said "this isn't your standard Battlefield/CoD style twitchfest"? Those guys are assholes. I've been playing for an hour or so and the game is twitchy as fuck. Nine times out of ten, who wins a pilot fight comes down to who spots the other guy first. Titan fights aren't as bad, but then it usually boils down to "are you outnumbered?" instead of "did you get ambushed?"

I'll keep playing a while to see if anything dramatic changes with later equipment unlocks, but my initial impression is "fuck it, just play TF2".

Yeah, all the reviewers who said "this isn't your standard Battlefield/CoD style twitchfest"? Those guys are assholes. I've been playing for an hour or so and the game is twitchy as fuck. Nine times out of ten, who wins a pilot fight comes down to who spots the other guy first. Titan fights aren't as bad, but then it usually boils down to "are you outnumbered?" instead of "did you get ambushed?"

I'll keep playing a while to see if anything dramatic changes with later equipment unlocks, but my initial impression is "fuck it, just play TF2".

I've had several fights go in my favor even though I started getting hit first.

• 3 weeks later...