HALLELUJAH! Sample lovers, it's a dream come true!

Can you change your sig, man that's gonna cause epileptic seizures for some people.

But the differences between the formats usually are the size of the samples per the programming of that format, and the programming/keyswitch (availability or not), etc type features.

But the sample/audio content should be the same. I'd go for the akai format though.

Can you change your sig, man that's gonna cause epileptic seizures for some people.

But the differences between the formats usually are the size of the samples per the programming of that format, and the programming/keyswitch (availability or not), etc type features.

But the sample/audio content should be the same. I'd go for the akai format though.

Aw, but that's the point. :( Haha, it's ok though, I'll find something a bit calmer...

Thanks for the info, too.

zircon, that link is made of win and god.

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-080

D:

I wonder if CDXtract would work on that. Or if it works on Roland/EMU/Kurzweil.

definately picking up quantum leap brass though. the rest of that stuff looks interesting, but i'd much rather have one-shot samples than loops (seems like more than half of those are just loop collections).

Zoola; Kontakt 2 loads anything. You don't even need a converter, because it comes built in with one.

What about Roland Samples? Is there something special about them or will I be able to use 'em in FLStudio?

No, you will need something like CDXtract to convert them to something else. FLStudio loads very few sample formats.

Samplers like Halion and Kontakt can load Roland/AKAI/EMU samples without problems. Else you need either a converter (like CDXTract) or a sampler that supports either one of those formats.

And yeah, even though a lot looked tasty (the PMI stuff), I don't have the money, else I'd have paid with paypal, but paypal doesn't exist. You can count me in to the people who bought the QL Brass (as addon to my Siedlaczek Complete pack), the Ultimate Piano Collection and a noise CD (Audio) for like 10bucks. I speculated with the PMI stuff too, the Percussive Adventures (though Stylus is hot as shit, so no need for that) and one or two other packs (like Ultimate Strings, but I have Siedlaczek CCC and will try to get either Kontakt 2, Siedlaczek Strings or Halion Orchestra for 250bucks as upgrade).

But like I said, no money.

I mean... the friggin shipping to germany costs 22,95USD! And german taxes will be added too. Fun times indeed.

Holy hell theres more CDs on sale! I bought a few from this page a month ago but now they have like twice as many. Too bad theres no Giga format on most of the CDs. Akai is ok though. I bought a Roland copy of Ultimate strings a while back and, i found out that Roland CDs SUCK.

Thanks for telling me that AFTER I just bought it V_V

I'm curious. Is there anyway you could play the AKAI sound on it's own, and using something else that records from your soundcard, you could record that as a wav file? Instead of having to spend 140 bucks on that CDXtract? (Why oh why must we pay $140 just to get some samples we're already paying for to load in FL Studio...)