Hometown Heroes: Town Themes Arranged - History

Mirby

So, if any of us have a suggestion of a track we'd like to remix for this album that isn't posted on the first post of this thread, we check in (like Hipnotyk), wait for a yay or nay, then submit to Mr. Strader or Mirby when its done? Not that I actually have a remix to submit, I'm just asking the question in case I did have one. :)

I agree with Mirby that a deadline of some sort - like before 2017 - would be good to keep a sense of some urgency for the participants. You can always push the date if you need to.

...which is easy for me to say. LOL

The urgency for the participants mainly is do it or you get cut, deadlines are kind of old hat. This isn't a job, people remix cause they love VGM. Or they don't and someone else does.  There are so many resources for remixers now. 

Yes, someone should send me an audition, best work, if they want a claim! We can work together with feedback to make sure the song is up to OCR standards for those who pass the audition phase :) 

As a last note, they have many albums scheduled for release, and there's no line skipping.  Being done sooner is better, but it doesn't mean this could come out in a month if it was suddenly done!

• 1 year later...

IT LIVES!

Completely forgot to write here about it! So this is a quick note to let people know that I've taken over this project a few months ago, that I've salvaged as much as I could from the previous attempts, that I've scoped it down to much fewer tracks, and that we're shooting to have all tracks finished by the end of next month. Things are looking great so far, and you can be quite certain that this project is going to see the light of day, albeit as a shorter, more compact cute little package. :)

4 hours ago, DaMonz said:

Things are looking great so far, and you can be quite certain that this project is going to see the light of day, albeit as a shorter, more compact cute little package. :)

... from what I've heard so far, 'cute' is an apt description! I'm feeling relaxed, at home and a hero after listening to it ;)

• Liontamer changed the title to Hometown Heroes: Town Themes Arranged - History
  • Liontamer unlocked this topic
  • Liontamer locked this topic