MnP 11: Chrono Cross: Radical Dreamers

HoboKa

Welcome to the Voting Stage!

esperado has a vote that's worth 2x since he was last round's winner. Oh, and since he participated last round, he cannot be voted for in this one =p

There are 3 contestants this round - there's enough room for all 3 spots this time yay (for non participants)!!!

Participants who vote must keep the 3rd spot empty. First place voting bonus still applies - so get voting darnit!!

Do not vote for the bonus tracks.

**Remember: participants may not vote for themselves**

Edited by HoboKa

Ouch that's harsh. I've had my project files bung up on me like that too. So now I keep back-ups ;) - it's a good thing to practise. Well, hopefully we'll see you next round.

Mixcraft creates backups of each save. For some reason the midi kept getting mangled on export. Hopefully next round fares better

Results

liquidwind got 1st place with 13 points

Nase got 2nd with 12 points

Trism got 3rd place with 6 points

Oof, this is a case of participants forgetting to vote - Nase coulda won if he went for that first-place voter's bonus!!:-(, in any case in was a close one and there were a whole %$&@-ton of submissions this round - lots of participation this time! I R so happy :3

liquidwind, please pick the source tune for round 12

Edited by HoboKa

Sorry for late post. Had to work today and totally forgot to shift the end-time to a day/time that worked better for me :banghead:

EDIT

forgot to mention the other 2 bonus mixes :P

Shadow Cyclone: interesting take with dnb and (correct me if mistaken)source mixing with the vocals; was fun to listen to.

esperado: A very relaxing and MnP take on Radical Dreamers. Nice samples as always ;)

Edited by HoboKa