Komplete 9 Ultimate FTW

GSO

It's more hyped up than "OMGSOEASYTOUSETOMAKEGOODMUSIC".

It's really not only about what you have, but how well you can use it. Getting the whole thing at once is just like buying a whole bunch of gizmos that each come with long instruction manuals. You have to learn it all, or you won't get your money's worth. :roll:

Kontakt with external libraries of your choosing is a great deal that's much more suited to the person and actually reflects your likes.

Edited by timaeus222

Komplete 9 Ultimate FTW! Who agrees or disagrees?

Used here

This isn't a thread to shamefully promote your own music is it? It would be rather deceiving to make a thread about a collection of products only to end up linking to your work, regardless of whether or not you actually used said product in your work. It would be better for you to explain why you find Komplete 9 Ultimate to be the win.

I got the K9 upgrade. I do like the transient master plugin, but I haven't really used anything else from K9.

I got the K9 upgrade. I do like the transient master plugin, but I haven't really used anything else from K9.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the transient master with Komplete 9 the same as the one in Guitar Rig 5 (or whatever came with Komplete 8 )? Apart from the fact it's a separate VST, I mean. Just curious to see if it was upgraded or improved in some way. Whichever transient shaper I've got that came with Komplete 8 is awesome.

Edited by ectogemia

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the transient master with Komplete 9 the same as the one in Guitar Rig 5 (or whatever came with Komplete 8 )? Apart from the fact it's a separate VST, I mean. Just curious to see if it was upgraded or improved in some way. Whichever transient shaper I've got that came with Komplete 8 is awesome.

I dunno, but the Transient Master component in Guitar Rig 5 saved me the $100 of actually buying it separately. :nicework:

(Side note: I also find it kind of strange that NI doesn't give instruction manuals to their plugins separately/for free. I mean, they're instruction manuals to commercial items. What would they lose? It's not the actual product. :P)

Edited by timaeus222

It might be. I upgraded from Komplete 4 so I need to spend some more time with Guitar Rig 5.

(Side note: I also find it kind of strange that NI doesn't give instruction manuals to their plugins separately/for free. I mean, they're instruction manuals to commercial items. What would they lose? It's not the actual product. :P)

It did come with physical copies of instruction manuals for Komplete 3 and 4. My guess is to save money they stopped mass producing a bunch of little books and just have a digital copy online.

It might be. I upgraded from Komplete 4 so I need to spend some more time with Guitar Rig 5.

It did come with physical copies of instruction manuals for Komplete 3 and 4. My guess is to save money they stopped mass producing a bunch of little books and just have a digital copy online.

I actually meant a digital download separately, but my bad, they do. I have no idea why I didn't see that earlier. xD

How ironic. :nicework:

How vague, late and probably arrogant as opposed to something decent and useful. :lmassoff:

Anyway, enough of that now. I'm a bit anxious for Komplete 10 to come out. If it comes with Action Strikes and Battery 4 or ANY of the Heavyocity stuff, it'll be super hard for me to resist.

Just now looking at 9 and I see Battery 4's already in it. Ooh lordy, that's already tempting.