Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

For those of you who have watched the second SSBB teaser, what's with the "surprise" at the end featuring Fox? Why is he portrayed like such a big deal? Also, has anyone noticed that he will apparently be always holding his gun in his hand in SSBB? This may change his fighting style...

Yeah, hopefully they'll make Fox less of a whore in Brawl.

Naw man, I want him to be MORE of a whore! I want me some Gay Space Beastiality

So how about Pauline, or Luigi's Mansion Luigi *marrriioo?*?

maybe yes?

how bout the originality of the characters from the SSB (n64) back?

you know, dolls coming to life, master hand is actually part of the story. or the unique entrances *Link comes down in a shaft of light, Mario- a pipe, Kirby- the superstar, Samus- her port thingy, Fox- arwing drops him off, Pikachu- a pokeball is thrown, Dk- a barrel, ect...* before each battle starts?

or the unique entrances *Link comes down in a shaft of light, Mario- a pipe, Kirby- the superstar, Samus- her port thingy, Fox- arwing drops him off, Pikachu- a pokeball is thrown, Dk- a barrel, ect...* before each battle starts?

This is an excellent idea. I want these back.

*Link comes down in a shaft of light, Mario- a pipe, Kirby- the superstar, Samus- her port thingy, Fox- arwing drops him off, Pikachu- a pokeball is thrown, Dk- a barrel, ect...* before each battle starts?

Better: Link teleports in Twilight-Princess-style as a wolf, then transforms into a human. Samus should come down like on an elevator shaft from all the 2D games (instead of the port thingy that didn't make much sense). Other than that, I agree.

And Snake's box should sneak out from behind one of the other characters. xD

or the unique entrances *Link comes down in a shaft of light, Mario- a pipe, Kirby- the superstar, Samus- her port thingy, Fox- arwing drops him off, Pikachu- a pokeball is thrown, Dk- a barrel, ect...* before each battle starts?

I like this idea. I was upset that they didn't put these into melee. Everyone just sort of blinks in. Bowser should totally come in with his gyro-clown thingy. Zelda would be transported down in a pink diamond (from Oot) Ganandorf would just fly down, or maybe ride his horse from the distance like Captain Falcon's car in SSB (N64).

I like this idea. I was upset that they didn't put these into melee. Everyone just sort of blinks in. Bowser should totally come in with his gyro-clown thingy. Zelda would be transported down in a pink diamond (from Oot) Ganandorf would just fly down, or maybe ride his horse from the distance like Captain Falcon's car in SSB (N64).

Yeah, let's see Zelda teleport in in that crystal, I definitely like the Clown Copter idea for Bowser, but Ganondorf... maybe an explosion? Ganondorf... I can't think of one for him, I'm gonna have to stick to your idea of riding his horse from the distance, then maybe pulling that light sword from his stomach. Falcon definitely needs to drive in.

Yeah, let's see Zelda teleport in in that crystal, I definitely like the Clown Copter idea for Bowser, but Ganondorf... maybe an explosion? Ganondorf... I can't think of one for him, I'm gonna have to stick to your idea of riding his horse from the distance, then maybe pulling that light sword from his stomach. Falcon definitely needs to drive in.

How about He appears in a whispy fog like appearance. like strips of dark fog and smoke like his "dark enegy" come together forming some kind ball or shape and then dispells and ganondorf is kneeling or standing there ready to fight.

and what about Zelda? she should totally have her bow and light arrow going on, since she has used it in the past few games.

How about He appears in a whispy fog like appearance. like strips of dark fog and smoke like his "dark enegy" come together forming some kind ball or shape and then dispells and ganondorf is kneeling or standing there ready to fight.

and what about Zelda? she should totally have her bow and light arrow going on, since she has used it in the past few games.

For Ganny-poo, I was trying to stick to things we've seen him do in the games, which... doesn't give me much to work with. For Zelda, I definitely want to see her using her bow and light arrows.

Bow and light arrows for Zelda could certainly replace her current front B.

Hm. Split Shiek into a different character, move Nayru's Love to down B, and make bow/light arrows into her neutral B? That way, she keeps all three of OoT's spells.

Hm. Split Shiek into a different character, move Nayru's Love to down B, and make bow/light arrows into her neutral B? That way, she keeps all three of OoT's spells.

That would be good. I also wish that most of Ganandorf's moves are recalled, and he is given his sword to fight with as a whole new style. I never liked him as a clone of Captain Falcon.

By the way, I noticed something interesting. In SSBM, the Pit trophy description reads "The head of Palutena's personal bodyguards, Pit traveled near and far to gather Three Sacred Treasures that would help him defeat the evil goddess of darkness, Medusa, and free Palutena, the goddess of light. Pit couldn't fly with his little wings; only the Wings of Pegasus let him take flight."...-Then it says, "Will Pit ever fight again?"

I read all of those trophy descriptions and I never caught that meaning. I should've known!:sad:

By the way, I noticed something interesting. In SSBM, the Pit trophy description reads "The head of Palutena's personal bodyguards, Pit traveled near and far to gather Three Sacred Treasures that would help him defeat the evil goddess of darkness, Medusa, and free Palutena, the goddess of light. Pit couldn't fly with his little wings; only the Wings of Pegasus let him take flight."...-Then it says, "Will Pit ever fight again?"

I read all of those trophy descriptions and I never caught that meaning. I should've known!:sad:

Sad face? 'Cause you didn't notice it and then tell everyone your "crazy" theory only to have it come true making you win 600 dollars from everyone who bet against Pit being in Brawl, and you save up the money to buy 10 copies of SSBB and then you get really good with Pit just so everyone who plays with you sees you playing with Pit and is reminded that you said Pit would be in Brawl before it was announced? Probably.

I'm hoping that there aren't any clone characters and moves (even Mario & Luigi with different moves would be great), it kind of defeats the purpose of, you know.... having a bunch of different video game characters. I totally agree, a Zelda with light arrows (and no Sheik) would be great, as would a completely new Ganondorf with moves from the games (big energy ball thing that you can hit back and forth!!). Hmmm, has Ganondorf ever had Ganon's trademark trident weapon in any games?

From the videos, I'm heavily impressed by what the gameplay looks like, but I can't remember seeing any projectiles in them... I'm hoping projectiles for characters like Samus become an important part of their repotoire - a B (or even A) move that shoots a weak very-short ranged beam would be, for lack of a better term, freaking awesome! Samus needs some rapid-fire shoot'em up action!! [Edit] AND a decent amount of morph ball action. If they make suited Samus CRAWL when you crouch and move at the same time, I'll cry. Not because of that, but I'm bound to cry about something one of these decades.....

That would be good. I also wish that most of Ganandorf's moves are recalled, and he is given his sword to fight with as a whole new style. I never liked him as a clone of Captain Falcon.

Pit fandom has been around for long before Melee - in fact, I'm relatively certain he was rumored to be in it, a la Sonic. Nintendo has known about Pit's fanclub, too, so they probably would have taken note of it.

I am against seperation of the two characters. but alterations are in order. in fact i think Zero Suit Samus is going to have the same kind of thing switching her gun from whip to blaster.

as for the entrances, theres a couple ones i couldn't think of, namely Dr.Mario and mewtwo (unless its a masterball -from the game)

Oh and the clapping scene at the end of the match. nobody is a good sport anymore, i guess...

as for the entrances, theres a couple ones i couldn't think of, namely Dr.Mario and mewtwo (unless its a masterball -from the game)

Well, Mewtwo could teleport in maybe? And Doc could perhaps drop from the screen in a capsule? That's the best I could think of.