Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Seriously, if you've used your second jump, you should know. If not, learn to focus.
Probably right. BTW, what is the castle stage where there are flaming arrows being shot on Brawl supposed to be? I'll note that Hyrule Castle looks little like that.

Edit: I just read that Pichu and Captain Falcon have two taunts each. Does anyone know how that is done?

Edit: I just read that Pichu and Captain Falcon have two taunts each. Does anyone know how that is done?

When facing right, Pichu's taunt makes him lie down and have some kind of spasm. When facing right, he'll jump instead. Captain Falcon's taunts are also different depending on which way he's facing, though the difference is harder to notice.

For non-Pichu players, winning a competitive match using Pichu is an innate third taunt.

I like the space theme for the credits mini-games. It fits the ending of the game as you fight at Final Destination which looks like it takes place in space. So in short, the credits mini-game for Brawl should fit the Final Stage theme. At least that is my opinion.

On its release, will Brawl be the first Fighting genre game that boasts online play? Just wondering. I'd also like to say, when this game comes out, I think its gross will be huge.

There are already online fighting games for the XBox & 360.

On its release, will Brawl be the first Fighting genre game that boasts online play? Just wondering. I'd also like to say, when this game comes out, I think its gross will be huge.

Many fighting games have gone online including many 2D fighting games. DOA Ultimate, Mortal Kombat Deception, Capcom Vs. SNK 2, Street Anniversy Collection, and Capcom Fighting Jam where all on-line on X-box. X-box 360 has DOA 4. PS2 had the Mortal Kombat games online. And NO I don't count the Def Jam games as fighting games. Def Jam is worse than DOA and MK combined in my opinion.

Sorry about that rant, but I just don't like those games.

all of the fighting games for xbox suck

I would have to agree because I don't believe the X-box Controller was made well to play the "good" fighting games on the system which in my opinion are Capcom vs SNK 2 and Street Fighter AC. Trying to pull of quarter circles on that thing is a pain in the ass.

I like the space shooter credits mini-game persoanlly. I would like to see something a little different. But still using the "shoot the development team names" part....like maybe unlock something for shooting so many names.

Yeah, that would be great. You don't know how many times I went through classic mode just for the credits because I thought you could unlock something that way...I hate that stupid mini-game now...

i just got a really dumb idea that maybe they could do an adventure mode style credits sequence

you fight the names until you get killed, then the rest scroll past, or something like that

and an even dumber idea would be to make a secret unlockable character only be earned by beating the whole cast

i just got a really dumb idea that maybe they could do an adventure mode style credits sequence

you fight the names until you get killed, then the rest scroll past, or something like that

and an even dumber idea would be to make a secret unlockable character only be earned by beating the whole cast

that's a really dumb idea followed by an even dumber idea