Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

um...yeah...yeah, I had that pretty backwards...

I donno though. It just seems like it fits more on the Wii (even though he is "Wight" handed lol). I guess it just comes down to personal opinion. It may have been meant for GC but I've played them both and the Wii version is just...better imo.

Anyway, yeah, let's get back on the SSBB subject :P

hey guys i broke my gamecube but i want the best for my money hurhurhur

Lol, seeing as I bought my GC on launch day, and the ammount of use it has had I think it lasted a pretty good time. But ohh well, I don't really give a damn about what you say or think hurhurhur.

Practically everywhere I've read reviews about TP it has said that the Wii version was better, so why wouldn't I want to wait and buy the better version?

BTW, I still think we're way off topic :P

Lol, seeing as I bought my GC on launch day, and the ammount of use it has had I think it lasted a pretty good time. But ohh well, I don't really give a damn about what you say or think hurhurhur.

Practically everywhere I've read reviews about TP it has said that the Wii version was better, so why wouldn't I want to wait and buy the better version?

BTW, I still think we're way off topic :P

no shit, take that crap argument to the Wii thread.

no shit, take that crap argument to the Wii thread.

you are rather furious arnt you?

anyway, do you guys think that we'll be able to download stuff like new levels, items, menu designs, outfits, game modes, etc? that could be a big plus.

Hey guys, I need some help here. I need to know the names of some moves of characters on melee as given by the "Smash" trophies of those characters. Could someone please find and list the names of the following moves for me?

-Doctor Mario's Down B.

-Falco's Neutral B.

-Young Link's Smash B.

-Pichu's Down B.

-Jigglypuff's Smash B.

-Mewtwo's Neutral B.

-Mr. Game & Watch's Smash B.

-Marth's Smash B.

-Roy's Smash B.

Thanks, and please use the exact name as it is given in the trophy description, not little slangs like "shine" for Reflector.

-Doctor Mario's Down B. - Dr. Tornado

-Falco's Neutral B. - Laser

-Young Link's Smash B. - Boomerang

-Pichu's Down B. - Thunder

-Jigglypuff's Smash B. - Pound

-Mewtwo's Neutral B. - Shadow Ball

-Mr. Game & Watch's Smash B. - Judgement

-Marth's Smash B. - Dancing Blade

-Roy's Smash B. - Double-Edge Dance

there ya go bud

So I've been away for a while and I totally don't feel like going through 200+ pages, but I take it Golden Sun characters got snubbed?

well, they have been condemned by those who hate Anime. There are a few hopefulls out there. honestly, I think it would work out, cause you could have a summon for the brawl icon move.

Hey do you think that Hal Labs will push for more of their own characters? I know they got Kirby, now Meta-knight, and they helped with the Mother series (Earthbound) so they got Ness but how about Lolo? from The Adventures of Lolo. (NES)

Hey do you think that Hal Labs will push for more of their own characters? I know they got Kirby, now Meta-knight, and they helped with the Mother series (Earthbound) so they got Ness but how about Lolo? from The Adventures of Lolo. (NES)
I believe I read somewhere that Sakurai is no longer working for Hal Labs. He has taken control of the Brawl project himself and has his own team of designers. Sakurai himself is neglecting all other projects to work on Brawl, having taken on the role of director and game designer for the game.

Edit: Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masahiro_Sakurai and http://www.smashbros.com/en/story/index.html. These links should shed some light on this issue.

well, they have been condemned by those who hate Anime. There are a few hopefulls out there. honestly, I think it would work out, cause you could have a summon for the brawl icon move.

I'll admit it. I loved both Golden Suns. The characters would be good fighters. But there are some other characters that would work out better I guess. I'm a little annoyed that Snake is a character, honestly.

I'm a little annoyed that Snake is a character, honestly.

The only people who don't like Snake are fanboys who think his spot is better deserved by some other gay character who probably wears black and is calm and stoic or something.

Anyways, pretty sure Ness is getting replaced by Lucas this time.

The only people who don't like Snake are fanboys who think his spot is better deserved by some other gay character who probably wears black and is calm and stoic or something.

No, I just didn't really blow a load over the MGS games like most people who played them. They were decent games, I just don't think Snake is a good choice. But I felt the same way about Capt. Falcon and the Ice Climbers too.

I believe I read somewhere that Sakurai is no longer working for Hal Labs. He has taken control of the Brawl project himself and has his own team of designers. Sakurai himself is neglecting all other projects to work on Brawl, having taken on the role of director and game designer for the game.

Edit: Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masahiro_Sakurai and http://www.smashbros.com/en/story/index.html. These links should shed some light on this issue.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, okay. well there goes that. hmmm. nevermind then. guess it'll be kirby characters now. intreresting read tho(wiki) his signature is a kirby face! how awesome is that? pretty freaken awesome.