Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Looking at your grammar and spelling, I don't feel that I need to respond to you.

Because, you know, grammar and vocabulary are completely the same thing.

Honestly, I don't care if you respond to me or not. (although you did respond to me, even though you just said you didn't feel the need to respond to me)

Just keep in mind that you sound like a complete moron when you have to resort to swearing to express your thoughts and that adjectives are your friends.

yes, and I meant Crono. Frog would maybe be a bit much for a main character but fun if they included him. I thought that it would be also cool to have The Brawl move, have a Triple Tech, with maybe Frog and Robo

Yeah the best part of this version is going to be the wifi play.... they better include wifi play anyways...

Also there should be unlockable items. It might unbalance the game, so I don't know if it would work, but it would be pretty cool.

We definately need to start talking about something else other than characters. I can not stress how many times people mention FF VII characters. I am not even going to get into that. Read my previous posts, which aren't that far back in the thread, for my opinion on that.

Here is a list of topics I think we can discuss that does not concern characters.

1. Game Play (new mechanics, destructible envirnoments, classic vs. motion sensitive etc.)

2. Minigames (end cerdits, remeber it was said motion controls would not be used for "main" gameplay)

3. Music (Come on, this is OCR. Don't tell me nobody thinks about it)

4. Stages (Classic and New)

5. Cinematics (Opening, Character endings)

6. Nostalgia (Trophies, Character Profiles, Stage History)

7. On-line Play and Wii-connect 24

And I am sure that there are much more.

We definately need to start talking about something else other than characters. I can not stress how many times people mention FF VII characters. I am not even going to get into that. Read my previous posts, which aren't that far back in the thread, for my opinion on that.

Here is a list of topics I think we must discuss that does not concern characters.

1. Mind Games (fake outs, trash talking, betting copious amounts of money on matches)

And I am sure that there is nothing more.

Fixed for great justice.

why don't people stop changing other peoples quotes.

How pompus do you have to be to imply that these people are wrong in what they said and that it needs to be "fixed"

I think if they stay with the trophies, that they have pixelated ones and maybe even animanted "3D" gifs.

Also there should be unlockable items. It might unbalance the game, so I don't know if it would work, but it would be pretty cool.
Items already screw up the balance of the game. You make it sound as if items themselves help balance the game. Sorry, no.

Edit: Can anyone give me instructions on how to "put" a document (this one's a Microsoft Word file) online so that others can dl it? Can this be done on this site, or would I have to link to another site where its possible?

Items already screw up the balance of the game. You make it sound as if items themselves help balance the game. Sorry, no.

Edit: Can anyone give me instructions on how to "put" a document (this one's a Microsoft Word file) online so that others can dl it? Can this be done on this site, or would I have to link to another site where its possible?

http://www.rapidshare.com/

LOL! Let's get away from this topic asap. There's already about 10 pages items "ruining the game". I'm pretty sure it ended up in "play the game however you want and stop bitching about how the game's 'supposed' to be played". Let's not go there again.

LOL! Let's get away from this topic asap. There's already about 10 pages items "ruining the game". I'm pretty sure it ended up in "play the game however you want and stop bitching about how the game's 'supposed' to be played". Let's not go there again.

Completely agreed. Stay away form this topic.

Yeah, I remember. I've read back that far. This thread is so extensive, it could be divided into several chapters. It'd be like: 1-Character Speculation, 2- Brawl announced (yes this thread goes back to before Brawl was announced; you can see people's reactions to when it was announced at page like 13 and they're still funny to read) 3- Final Fantasy Character Inclusion Debates (this could probably be divided into chapters also, lol) 5- "Items, Cheap or not?" debate, 6- WiFi speculation, 7- Stage speculation, 8- Melee Tier debates.

Oh, and one more: 9- Who's gay and why debates sparked by little differences in opinion.:mrgreen:

I just spent the last ten minutes reading about the last ten pages. Very quickly obviously...and nothing came of it. This thread, for all intents and purposes is dead. All I have really seen is a bunch of members who have joined quite recently with relatively few posts (though I am not one to talk) degenerate this thread to that of one on GameFaqs where all they do is insult each other like a bunch of twelve year olds stating facts and claims rarely qualifying their statements. Something like this is an eyesore and should seriously be locked unless if the quality of topic and/or posts improves. Although there is a sense of elitism present in these forums, there is a reason. As far as creating public transcripts with the intent of improving society, elitist methods are what propel the rest to higher levels of thinking.

Sorry about that last line. If you did not understand, read up on James C. Scott's work and do something productive.

But seriously. Bottom line: improve -something-.