Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

It made me laught to think of it. Imagine Mario with his cheeks bloated, spitting watermelon seeds viciously. btw, have you played Yoshi's island? That is how they're used in the game.

Yeah, it's one of my favorite games, but honestly. Yoshi, sure, but imagine Link or Marth or something. I mean, that's just ridiculous.

Yeah, it's one of my favorite games, but honestly. Yoshi, sure, but imagine Link or Marth or something. I mean, that's just ridiculous.
Sure, it's rediculous, but I can see it happening. I just wonder how they would make Samus (normal suit, not Zero Suit) and Samus Kirby do it.

That reminds me- remember how in the original SSB, when someone took electrical damage, their skin became a skeleton? (Samus was the exception, she just appeared as a poor model of a woman with no constructive coloring.) Anyway, I wish they would put that back into Brawl. It would be more difficult, because graphics expectations would now demand a 3-D skeleton instead of a skin, but it would still be cool. Not to mention, they could make Samus appear more realistic when being electricuted.

Sure, it's rediculous, but I can see it happening. I just wonder how they would make Samus (normal suit, not Zero Suit) and Samus Kirby do it.

That reminds me- remember how in the original SSB, when someone took electrical damage, their skin became a skeleton? (Samus was the exception, she just appeared as a poor model of a woman with no constructive coloring.) Anyway, I wish they would put that back into Brawl. It would be more difficult, because graphics expectations would now demand a 3-D skeleton instead of a skin, but it would still be cool. Not to mention, they could make Samus appear more realistic when being electricuted.

sounds like someone likes samus a bit too much :P

jk. i like these ideas. more SSB (n64) in the newer ones is a good idea in my book. Link's stage with tornados? yes! Unique entrances? yes! skeletons? yes! real Ray gun? yesss! warp pipes? yep! Old pokemon stage? maybe...

sounds like someone likes samus a bit too much :P

jk. i like these ideas. more SSB (n64) in the newer ones is a good idea in my book. Link's stage with tornados? yes! Unique entrances? yes! skeletons? yes! real Ray gun? yesss! warp pipes? yep! Old pokemon stage? maybe...

Yes. I was quite upset when I realized that the Past Stages would not include Hyrule Castle. That was always my fav one. Oh, and you all know how on SSBM, you cannot willfully Star Finish yourself by say, being Falco, donning a Bunny Hood, climbing to the top of Hyrule Temple, and jumping as high as possible? Well, on SSB, you could. If you played as Kirby on Hyrule Castle, climbed to the top platform, and flew as high as you could, finishing the sequence with Final Cutter, you would Star Finish yourself.

In my opinion, they picked the worst possible stages for the past stages. I mean, DK Jungle, and Yoshi Island? I never played those level when I had the choice. I always played the Pokemon level, the Mushroom Kingdom level (with the kickass warp pipes), and Hyrule Castle.I hope at least one of these are redone and put into Brawl :P

I found Pokefloats pretty annoying.Actually I found all four of those secret levels annoying. The UFO in Fourside, the way the stage spins in Brinstar Depths, just the shape squirtle and some of those floats in pokefloats, and pretty much the way the level's played in Big Blue. They're still on my random select though because they can make some interesting battes.

*item fanfare* Watermelon Beam Acquired. Press A to fire seeds.

Link could use his seed shooter from the GBA Oracle of Something game. Pit could shoot the seeds out of his magic bow thing somehow. And Wario - wait, maybe I won't say that one.

And I totally agree, the choice of SSB stages in Melee was very poor. The only thing wrong with Hyrule Castle I think was that you didn't get a kill if you hit your opponent into a tornado to kill them. And the tornados were a little annoying - but they could've nerfed them, or just gotten rid of them in Melee. Oh well... The MK level was great fun, but they probably decided against it because there were already two other 8-bit NES Mario levels. Pokefloats was just bad, and I think the Kraid level and bonus F-Zero one are a little too annoying (especially when the camera doesn't pan low enough to actually see where you want to land, which is most of the time).

It looks like the Brawl stages, with all their destructableness and such, have a ton of potential. I'm sure they'll come up with stuff as good as/better than SSB's, and specifically suited to Brawl's style of play.

I just really hope that whatever the 'Final Destination' map of this game is, it ha a much better song playing for BGM.

I don't think it's possible to have a song that's not much better than that one. Eh, I shouldn't say that, it's not that bad... it's just an "oh no I got this crappy song stuck in my head" kind of song, and, not good. At all.

Bleh, just ignore my ramblings ^^

*item fanfare* Watermelon Beam Acquired. Press A to fire seeds..
A good suggestion, that would totally work.
Link could use his seed shooter from the GBA Oracle of Something game. Pit could shoot the seeds out of his magic bow thing somehow. And Wario - wait, maybe I won't say that one.
lol, love that last part.
And I totally agree, the choice of SSB stages in Melee was very poor. The only thing wrong with Hyrule Castle I think was that you didn't get a kill if you hit your opponent into a tornado to kill them. And the tornados were a little annoying - but they could've nerfed them, or just gotten rid of them in Melee. Oh well...
If the Tornadoes were removed, that would make the stage even cooler- it would be considered another Neutral Stage.

I don't really like nuetral stages but I guess they are needed for serious competitive play. I hope they add classic stages form melee in Brawl. Mute City, Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon stadium were my favorites.

I know this is kind of off topic but does it bother anyone else that they decided to contiue to use Samus's Super Metroid design. I personally think her design from MP2,MPH, MP3 is much cooler and more modern. Not to mention the armor actually looks metallic.

I don't really like nuetral stages but I guess they are needed for serious competitive play. I hope they add classic stages form melee in Brawl. Mute City, Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon stadium were my favorites.

I know this is kind of off topic but does it bother anyone else that they decided to contiue to use Samus's Super Metroid design. I personally think her design from MP2,MPH, MP3 is much cooler and more modern. Not to mention the armor actually looks metallic.

It doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't mind if they made her grapple beam shot with her grapple beam gun on Brawl. On Super Metroid, the grapple beam comes out of her gun, but on MP, she has an alternate gun for the purpose. It wouldn't bother me if she was either way.

I'd love to see them just make some sort of "retro mode" where you play the old SSB :)

They could either polish up the stages or make them all retro like N64 and have the Wii-character models for contrast.

thats not a bad idea at all. i like the 8bit and 16bit idea too. could be really funny seeing snake in 3Dish 8bit. and maybe game and watch would be some kinda of smooth 3D version instead. that would be worth some laughs

If Game and Watch ever grabbed the metal box, it was a pretty cool thing to see. He would fatten out a little, go all 3D and turn all shiny, like a spoon. Try it sometime if you haven't yet.

If Kirby swallows Game&Watch, and then grabs a metal box, you have metal Kirby with a distinct gray outline from all directions.

those tornados were my fav part! (power of them included) it really upped the suspense just like the pokemon on top of the whatever building. just imagine, you and you buddys are duking it out right on top of the middle building. the door opens up, you know that a pokemon IS coming out, but is it going to be a chancy or is it going to be a venasaur? who knows? POW out comes a porygon.

I was just thinking, it would be cool if they put Ashei from Twilight Princess in Brawl. She looks like a real cool character- she's got a sword, real nice looking armor, and alluring body language. She hardly does anything in the game though, so it would be nice to see her have an array of moves in a game like Brawl. What do you guys think?

those tornados were my fav part! (power of them included) it really upped the suspense just like the pokemon on top of the whatever building. just imagine, you and you buddys are duking it out right on top of the middle building. the door opens up, you know that a pokemon IS coming out, but is it going to be a chancy or is it going to be a venasaur? who knows? POW out comes a porygon.

Ah, the gold old days of original SSB. The tornadoes were pretty awesome. Actually, I loved all the environmental hazards in that game because they usually had warnings and were more easy to plan for, therefore they were great for chucking unwary opponents into.