Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

As in yes, she should be in Brawl, or no she shouldn't? Recall that Fox, Sheik, and Captain Falcon have few or no moves that each borrows from an original game.

They may not have many moves, but what I think BigBoss was getting at was that she's barely in game meaning she's not important enough to be put into SSBB.

I was just thinking, it would be cool if they put Ashei from Twilight Princess in Brawl. She looks like a real cool character- she's got a sword, real nice looking armor, and alluring body language. She hardly does anything in the game though, so it would be nice to see her have an array of moves in a game like Brawl. What do you guys think?

We're more likely to see Krystal as a Sheik clone than an NPC who only serves to drive the story along and let you get to the next dungeon. Jeaze. Jeaze. Jeaze. And her haircut is disturbing. Either sweep it all back or let the bangs cover your entire forehead already!

Hell, I'd be more willing to wager that there'd be a Goomba as a playable character than Ashei. Though more likely they'll both be trophies you can get (if indeed trophies are implemented again this time around.)

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Zero Suit Samus resembles Nova from the "postponed" StarCraft: Ghost?

I recall Starcraft: Ghost being cancelled completely, not just postponed...then again, maybe I'm just thinking of the Gamecube version.

EDIT: oh yeah, quotes...

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Zero Suit Samus resembles Nova from the "postponed" StarCraft: Ghost?

Nova.jpgSamus.jpg

Hmmmm. Well, Zero Suit Samus is, of course, based on the same costume Samus wore near the end of Metroid: Zero Mission for the GBA, but the similarities between the two are noticeable. Just a coincidence, I suppose.

Off topic from the post, I'll have to agree with everyone else and ask you to please alter your sig so it doesn't stretch out the screen for me and others.

A little water... A little fertilizer...

What online modes do you think the game will have? How custom will it be? Just stock? Stock and time? Coin? Special? Even more? Completely custom damage settings and items settings?

GROW MY CHILD! GROOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Hmmmm. Well, Zero Suit Samus is, of course, based on the same costume Samus wore near the end of Metroid: Zero Mission for the GBA, but the similarities between the two are noticeable. Just a coincidence, I suppose.

Off topic from the post, I'll have to agree with everyone else and ask you to please alter your sig so it doesn't stretch out the screen for me and others.

So long as we're pointing out similarities, it's been noticed before that the version of Zero Suit Samus from Zero Mission (different hairstyle) looks remarkably like Winry from Full Metal Alchemist. Just noting.

What online modes do you think the game will have? How custom will it be? Just stock? Stock and time? Coin? Special? Even more? Completely custom damage settings and items settings?

I think they would allow that kind (match type length, items, handicap, score display etc.) of customization when playing with your friends. For random matches against random people, porbably not. I just guessing on that based on the on-line play for Mario Kart DS and Metriod Prime Hunters and from what I have read on how Mario Strikers Charged will work. I personally hope thay add a least a little customization options for random play because I don't have many friends.

Sorry all. Fixed now. I should have known, my screen has relatively high resolution and is quite wide. *smacks self up head* So, it occurred to me that when watching the first trailer for Brawl, that as each character is shown shifting from Melee to Brawl appearance, that Pikachu and Kirby don't change at all.

A little water... A little fertilizer...

GROW MY CHILD! GROOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I would certainly hope it ended up like Metroid Prime: Hunters where you could do whatever the heck you wanted.

other than that I've been rather unimpressed at all other attempts by nintendo at internets games

edit HAHAHA watch it be like MKDS where you can just play default settings which in smash is TIME!!!

Sorry all. Fixed now. I should have known, my screen has relatively high resolution and is quite wide. *smacks self up head* So, it occurred to me that when watching the first trailer for Brawl, that as each character is shown shifting from Melee to Brawl appearance, that Pikachu and Kirby don't change at all.

pikachu does a little bit

kirby's reaction is funny, though

for the love of god no

you crazy? oh em gee. a Ds SSB game would be a amazing. hell, im not talking about some kind of Port or whatever. what i have envisioned is something of amazingness.

A 2D/ pseudo 3D game. smash bros in its simplest is 2D, so why not have the characters be in 2D also? what im seeing is completely unique animations and sprites. same moves...

a - attack

b - special attack

x - jump

y - jump

R - Bubble

L - Taunt

R+A - Grab/throw

items can be the same. it would be the same mechanics but just smooshed into a pixelated 2D enviroment. as for the 2 screens. it could show you how much each player has in hit percentage and also show you what weapons are being held and maybe what the score tally is.

it would work out perfectly. wifi connections and Online? beautiful!!!