Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

His specials probably wouldn't be all that hard to figure out. I'm thinking up+b is the homing strike and has good horizontal return possibilities,

so long as it functions much like pikachu's dash

his forward+b is a quick dash like Fox,

sure. perhaps he gains the fire shield from s3 for a quick dash?

his neutral b is a charge up like Yoshi,

i'm thinking more like jigglypuff where he is stationary until you release

and the down b is less certain. Maybe that should be his homing strike and the up b something else? Hmm.

keeping with the s3 theme on this one too, how about the bubble shield?

The only character i'm looking forward to using on this game is Metaknight! plus the new combo moves will give the game a much broader aspect and will make it more playable. Other then that i'm glad that Nobuo Uematsu is doing the score because the music at the beginning is tight!

Wow this thread is still alive, despite the dry run of info since when... the wii`s launch?

yep, we make the news up in hypothetical situations. its our only release.

personally, im looking forward to wario. i just hope they make more references to his past even tho its the warioware wario, which technically is the normal wario (according to the gba warioware)

mostly his greed and some of his moves from the warioland games maybe even a bucket to put on peoples heads.

personally, im looking forward to wario. i just hope they make more references to his past even tho its the warioware wario, which technically is the normal wario (according to the gba warioware)

mostly his greed and some of his moves from the warioland games maybe even a bucket to put on peoples heads.

I completely agree. I would love to see some of his Wario Land moves like the tackle. Maybe he can utilize a bucket somehow too.

Heres the article.

During the recent Snake Vs. Zombie event in Japan, Super Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai invited Metal Gear Solid director Hideo Kojima to a quick game of Super Smash Bros. on the Wii.

In the match, Karai played as Mario, while Kojima played as Snake (of course). Kojima said in a recent podcast the game feels “very complete” and “a lot of fun” and could be released tomorrow with Nintendo selling millions of copies of Super Smash Bros.

It’s good to hear Kojima enjoyed his time with Smash Bros., especially with the way Snake played. I was concerned that Snake’s fighting mechanics might not work out too well in Smash Bros., but this latest report has got my hopes up that Snake might actually be a contender.

Doesn't really tell us about when the games going to be released or anything, but at least it seems like it's coming along nicely. Just a small drizzle in a drought of SSB news.

Apparently Nintendo still plans on releasing SSBB this year, at least in Japan. IGN has 2 articles up that support this.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784665p1.html

http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784065p1.html

So far, I have high hopes that it will ship sometime this year. More and more evidence keeps poping up at various gamesites that support this. I guess we will have to wait a little longer (probably until E3) for more info.

Haven't they been saying 2007 for like, ever? I figured it'd be holiday season 2007 since Brawl's announcement, though I could see it being pushed back to spring of '08.

naw, they need thus and galaxy for the holiday season to make the trouncing complete!

Well, EBGames is saying that it ships 9 - 01- 07. This may have been said before, but I don't remember it.

Yeah, that pretty much sucks if it's accurate...no summer brawl.

if its true, i guess by now we should just be thankful its coming out this year, not '08