Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

It's 12:05am in Japan. I'm assuming we're supposed to wait *another* day. :(

I give it six hours before I check again. Then six more at 10pm, because then it will be noon over there and the site definitely will have launched by then.

Japan's standard work hours are 9a-5p, right? Maybe we should check back in nine hours...

hahahahahhahahaha

way to go nintendo

start your countdown for a blog

a BLOG

have fun reading that every day kiddies

....and there's something bad about a developer's blog, which will be an easy way of getting news and info about the game to the public without having to go through news sites?

Heres the article for those who can't access it.

We now know when you'll be playing the Next Big Wii Game , as Nintendo has officially announced their summer lineup and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption has a release date of August 20, now less than three months away. Folks, start your pre-orders.

We also now know Mario Strikers Charged is ready for a July 30 release and Battalion Wars 2 is set for September. Good news all around, but simply a prelude to the info. dump of Super Smash Bros. Brawl that's coming later today -- stay tuned for that.

Then it lists the release date of a bunch of unrelated games.

I can't wait till the site is up. I seriously hope it isn't anything stupid like a blog. I am thinking the site will be up around 8:00 or 9:00 pm mountain time. Hopefully I'm right and I will be looking at some new brawl info before the end of the day.