Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

No prob.

When do you people think Nintendo they release N64 Smash on virtual console if they do. Simultaneously, near release, or just completely independent?

I would say at least a week ahead of Brawl being released to create some hype. I would think simultaneously might take some thunder away from brawl (though doubtful), but because theres probably a bigger markup on N64 smash, it might be more profitable for them.

I really dont get it, they said new information would be released 12 AM SHARP. In japan in is now around 7 AM, May 22nd. how can they say info is coming out TODAY then? 12 am already passed, and the ppl in Japan are ahead of us (ppl in the U.S.). Did they mean 12 am of the 23rd?

I really dont get it, they said new information would be released 12 AM SHARP. In japan in is now around 7 AM, May 22nd. how can they say info is coming out TODAY then? 12 am already passed, and the ppl in Japan are ahead of us (ppl in the U.S.). Did they mean 12 am of the 23rd?

no

people screw up and take longer

it happens

and i do hope nintendo proves i am an idiot

i do

lets hope they do

Out of curiousity...has it ever been said that we are really getting new info or is this just a site redesign?

no

nothing

except that 1up says there will be a big info dump

only confirmed thing is a blog