Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

That "menu" music is supposedly the song that plays on the Battlefield stage. It's not actually the menu music.

But yeah...I was kind of expecting something a bit bigger than a musician list...oh well, at least we get daily updates. That probably means, like, a stage or a character, or maybe a song or something daily? I hope? It sounds like they're just "opening" it today and dragging the hype on and on and on...

I just want the damn game already.

That "menu" music is supposedly the song that plays on the Battlefield stage. It's not actually the menu music.

it is called menu 1

even if it plays in that stage i would assume a song called menu 1 is menu music

maybe

Maybe that's why they say: "This is dangerous. It's a little risky.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's the line-up of musicians who are contributing to Super Smash Bros. Brawl."

What's so dangerous? That these people are known for producing music on other big games that may or may not have their characters appearing on SSBB and we're not supposed to know about it yet?

n_n; Hmm, I love living on the edge.

Anyway, I expect mucho updates and not see this site die the day after the hype dies. You know, like Dutch politics... *snap*

Holy crap.

I know a lot of people are no doubt complaining about no new characters, but the idea they've got for the soundtrack is seriously cool.

We've asked our group of arrangement supervisors to listen to an elite selection of Nintendo music and asked them to arrange several of their favourite songs...which means there will be quite a large number of songs.

It's like the Japanese gaming industry just did a Nintendo arrangement album.

I'm happy.

Holy crap.

I know a lot of people are no doubt complaining about no new characters, but the idea they've got for the soundtrack is seriously cool.

It's like the Japanese gaming industry just did a Nintendo arrangement album.

I'm happy.

So they are all gonna remix some songs they like? That means that it might be possible that two of them remix thesame song, but eventually, one will get picked. I hope that there will be a way to get a hold of the other songs. I'm curious what all those composers can do with such classic themes.

So they are all gonna remix some songs they like? That means that it might be possible that two of them remix thesame song, but eventually, one will get picked. I hope that there will be a way to get a hold of the other songs. I'm curious what all those composers can do with such classic themes.

They'll probably just do what they did in Melee; have multiple tracks per level, and it will randomly select which song to play when you enter the stage. Or at least that's what I'd assume (and hope). That way we can see all kinds of different takes from different composers on various songs we all know and love.

Not exactly the info dump I was expecting but still kind of cool. This will only be truly cool if they actually update it almost daily. The musician list was kind of neat. I know a lot of people are going to be speculating whose going to be in the game based on that list, even though most of those game composers are probably just free-lance now, like Nobuo Uematsu. Now to wait until tomorrow!

WOW at the musicians list. This game will have awesome music... I mean wtf, talk about an allstar cast just to make music. Also I'm pretty happy that we'll be getting info on the the game regularly now, instead of waiting months for a tiny bit of info.

Hopefully a new trailer is shown at the Nintendo event today or tomorrow though.

Is Smash becoming the "In" thing in videogames?

Some kind of project that people wish to be part of? I mean, that list is something. Old rivals working together. When you think about it, to have people like Kojima "beg" to be in this game, and then you see such a list. I think this game is gonna be one of the most memorable of this generation if they manage to get an all star cast like that for all aspects of the game.

(although we know more about music related people than about "lead background animation designers"... oh well.)