Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Now let's hope that Nov. release date is absolutely false.

as much as I hope it is, it sounds reasonable. Late 07 release has been rumored for a while, and the official site says "Planned for 2007". It's about as late into 07 you can get w/o missing too many Christmas shopping opportunities.

On the other hand, it's entirely possible they could delay it again.

Also the updates are awesome, you're an idiot if you don't think they are

Yes, because anyone without your opinion is obviously of a lesser intelligence.

Not that I don't agree that the updates are awesome, I just think you're a tool for saying that.

Yes, because anyone without your opinion is obviously of a lesser intelligence.

Not that I don't agree that the updates are awesome, I just think you're a tool for saying that.

No one makes anyone check the site for new info, and yet people complain constantly that the info isn't good enough. Nintendo doesn't have to give us anything, but they are and the man is taking time out of his day to type it to us personally in a funny/nice way

So maybe I typed that wrong

The information the site is giving us is good, and if you're complaining about it, you're an idiot

btw: I hope Brawl is online so I can destroy people like Zup

No one makes anyone check the site for new info, and yet people complain constantly that the info isn't good enough. Nintendo doesn't have to give us anything, but they are and the man is taking time out of his day to type it to us personally in a funny/nice way

The information the site is giving us is good, and if you're complaining about it, you're an idiot

Here, here my good man!!

Totally agreed. :)

QFTand ten characters