Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

first of all, wario doesn't walk. he waddles. so stillshots of him moving would be hard to interpret.

second, maybe you can move horizontally and you can move vertically but you can't do both at the same time. so it just straight up when you jump so mobility wouldn't be fully reached.

oh yeah, Kak. hmm when a car's top speed is 160 mph its sorta assumed that the car can go from 0-159 mph also. so if he wrote "run" it'd be assumed you could aslo walk because it's necessary to run. so the problem is that when someone says or writes that the character can "walk" its not assumed they could also run.

its the whole all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares. also: settle down, gotta watch yer bloodpressure.

first of all, wario doesn't walk. he waddles. so stillshots of him moving would be hard to interpret.

second, maybe you can move horizontally and you can move vertically but you can't do both at the same time. so it just straight up when you jump so mobility wouldn't be fully reached.

oh yeah, Kak. hmm when a car's top speed is 160 mph its sorta assumed that the car can go from 0-159 mph also. so if he wrote "run" it'd be assumed you could aslo walk because it's necessary to run. so the problem is that when someone says or writes that the character can "walk" its not assumed they could also run.

its the whole all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares. also: settle down, gotta watch yer bloodpressure.

i cant believe i just read that

Yeah it was a dumb debate. Even worse when you consider I was typing with only my left hand at the time.

friendlyHunter: I would be happier if they would allow you to change the actual beam weapon she uses. Wave Beam could go through players but cause less damage, Ice fires slow but freezes etc...suppose that's too much focus on one character though.

So...the update shows a new weapon: the cracker launcher (no racism intended? 0_0 )

I wonder if some of the shooting items will replace older ones or will they be simple additions? Too many shooting items tend to suck out the fun I think.

I hope the makers really balance these weapons out because some of them are getting redicilous.

Today's update does confirm one important thing: Gamecube/classic control. "Tilt the control stick"? Doesn't seem like they're even hoping to optimize Wiimote control, which is relieving to me.

Good... I do really like the Gamecube's controller.

Interesting that the undeniably popular title that wil hit the Wii wont even be using the motion sensor controller! haha

But... yes... there is a control stick on the nunchuku attachment...

I really need to find a Wii before this game comes out otherwise it'll be like Christmas seasson all over again! (not that finding them has been easy since then...)

The cracker launcher actually looks really cool. The effects for the weapon look like they'll be really cool. Hope they continue puting up more new items.

Haha ya this thing looks like itll be alot of fun.

And damn... anytime they show a screen of Fox McCloud I keep hoping to see Falco announced again!!

He's my secondary to Luigi. Zelda/ Sheik is my 3rd... I decided I'd figure out how to use her better and the fight