Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

puff is ALL about mindgames and that is why she is so good if put in the right hands
Puff is all about uthrow to down b combos, guy won a match in the tournament in less than a minute, EASILY, by just doing that four times, really really funny

I mean sure you can DI out of it and stuff, but god damn thing I don't want to get near it

Puff is all about uthrow to down b combos, guy won a match in the tournament in less than a minute, EASILY, by just doing that four times, really really funny

I mean sure you can DI out of it and stuff, but god damn thing I don't want to get near it

Jiggles is fun to use on occassion in a fight... but at the same time very obnoxious.

Shes easy to pick up on so I have gotten to where I can prolly when a few matches. I have against some friends just goofing round against there top characters hah.

WOW!!! I really love this song. Brings back memories!

WELL, this makes me happy for two reasons.

1) It's that awesome Yoshi's Story song with the singing Yoshis!

2) It appears that Smash Bros will incorporate some high quality music from different genres besides orchestral music (which I also like but it's nice to see different genres being represented here and there).

<3

Fzero GX also had a great soundtrack from multiple genres. I'm hoping for something a bit tamer for the Brawl soundtrack, perhaps an emphasis on Orchestral, and a few extra genres thrown in for good measure.

Well, it's official... I don't know if its the high-pitched Yoshi singing or the tropical feeling from that song, but this update is the first one to really make me smile.

i just want them to finally use the original corneria music

which they wont as revealed in the second trailer

and the only fzero for me is x not gx

much better soundtrack

see silence and big blue

I don't think it's likely that they'll use the exact same music for the Starfox stage again. Even if they used that one again they'd almost certainly remix it somehow. They probably only used the Melee track in the trailer as a placeholder.

Apparently I couldn't wait a month until checking the site again...

The new yoshi's theme sounds stupid to me. Who knows how many people will hate me for saying that but that's definitely what I think of it. I only liked the middle part of it.

I own Yoshi's story (I don't know how or why). Not a very memorable soundtrack. Far too many yoshi sounds, and I believe the singing yoshis actually lowered my intelligence every time I listened to it. Thus my not wanting to go back and try to remember the BGM.