Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

so i figured it out, the singing yoshis totally remind me of the singing ewoks from Return of The Jedi at the end... not a bad thing but i swear to God, if theres any yoshis playing drums using stormtroopers helmets in the end of brawl, heads will roll.

so i figured it out, the singing yoshis totally remind me of the singing ewoks from Return of The Jedi at the end... not a bad thing but i swear to God, if theres any yoshis playing drums using stormtroopers helmets in the end of brawl, heads with roll.

As long as it's not my own head! LOL

I like it. Much, much better than the origianl BGM. Oh watkinzez, didn't the yoshi's sing "be careful"?

As long as it's not my own head! LOL

I like it. Much, much better than the origianl BGM. Oh watkinzez, didn't the yoshi's sing "be careful"?

I remember a debate about what they were actually saying going on when the game came out....never heard any official word as to what it was though myself. Hell, it could be in japanese, or it could be just gibberish (<-----most likely, imo).

At first I didn't really like the song bit posted, but I think I kind of like it, at first it seemed extremely jumbled and confusing.

And I used to main Yoshi, so I'll be happy if he's still in the game! (Although I've got thoughts of switching to meta knight or pit...)

You know what makes the new Yoshi's Story theme even awesomer? Masafuni Takada did this one! Honestly, after the composer list was revealed on day 1, there were only three composers I was really excited about: Masafumi Takada & Jun Fukuda (From Grasshopper, of Killer7 fame) and Motoi Sakuraba (who did Golden Sun).

Seriously, I have the Killer7 OST and it's amazing. His style really shines through with the percussion and slide guitar. I get all bubbley just listening to this snippet~!

BE EXCITED!

Anyone else noticed that the polygon count has actually dropped? I mean look at the pokeball! And Fox's tail. And just about any other shot from the game. There's a lot of nice textures and other graphical details, but the models are definitely not as smooth as their Melee counterparts. Let's hope this means some excellent gameplay and music have forced the graphics down!

Did anyone else notice that the screens where taken at pokemon stadium. To me, thats just another stage we can add to the list of known stages up to this point. I have always liked playing at pokemon stadium. I am glad to see a version of it in the game. Oh, and about the whole poloygon thing issue, These could easily early screen shots. When don't know when they were taken. The final product could look a lot better. Remeber how quickly Red Steel improved before it came out.

That's a shitty Pokeball model. I understand that much of the time you won't see it that up close, but still..

But what? It's a pokeball. It releaeses pokemon. Who cares what it looks like?

I'm sure the game will look much better in action than any single screenshot can show anyway.

Groudon is pretty big, huh?

Anyway, all this talk about items and levels and music doesn't really interest me. I hate how they're just buying time with them. All I really are about it getting a solid character list to see who did and did not stay and to see if they are expanding further than the characters they have already revealed. Also, I want to know what version of each character is being used.

I'm sure this is a shared feeling of the community...but I just wanted to type.

Great...now they've got about 100 new things to release before new characters...the pokemon inside the pokeballs...one at a time...ugh...

If we must wait ALL the PKMNs BEFORE to see new characters...well...we never see they :P ...